Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 26, 2019 at 7:16 AM       11,532       26            
Proceeding the PS4 EBOOT / ELF FW Patcher method and previous updates, this weekend developer @Backporter (aka Kernel Panic on Twitter) made available a PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 game modders. :fire:

Download: Eboot.bin.Patcher.exe / Eboot.bin.Patcher.7z / EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher.rar / GIT

To quote from the README.md: EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher

This only works with SSE version 1.09 and 1.22 for Fallout 4.

This is for the PS4, This allows you to patch Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 to look for "mods.txt", it could also be used to add your own custom patches as long as you have offsets and are willing to do so.

Side notes, ESM must be first ESP 2nd and ESL 3rd. For a example i'll show you what it should look like this:

PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4 2.png

Cheers to @Wultra for sharing the news tip on Twitter earlier today! :beer:
How To Generate FNIS Behavior For PS4 For Skyrim
PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4.png

Comments

IshacSama

Contributor
I have the 1.09 update but I don't get it, how do I use this tool? What do I patch? The pkg, the eboot.bin ? Do I install the 1.09 update first THEN I make a modded update? Where do I create a mods.txt ?

Please explain because it's not clear enough !

nekue

Contributor
Verified
What steps should I follow to fallout 4 and add mods? What mods are compatible? How do I get the Bethesda mods?

Sorry for my English

stefonmichael

Contributor
Verified
@Backporter, what did you say we needed from the video at 1min 5sec? And where can i find the SSE-Fallout 4 Texture Converter... Sorry for the questions its just hard to hear you with the voice changer on... thanks for the help!

Recent Articles
PS4 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter App to Play Games by Starshinata
Following the PS4Macro Utility and PS4 DS4 Controller to PC Mouse Python Script, developer Starshinata made available on Github a free PS4 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter App that allows you to play...
PS5 DualSense: New Wireless PlayStation 5 Game Controller Unveiled!
We've seen PS5 developer pictures of DualShock 5 (DS5) Controllers followed by the PS5 Hardware Specs, and today Sony officially unveiled images of the PS5 DualSense new wireless PlayStation 5...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 PS4 Exclusive Content and Trailer
Since their CoD: MW2 PS4 Campaign Remastered publisher Activision in conjunction with developer Infinity Ward announced details on the exclusive PlayStation 4 content in Modern Warfare Season 3...
Sony Reveals New PlayStation Now Games for April 2020
Joining the ranks of the latest PlayStation Now games for April 2020 are Marvel's Spider-Man, Just Cause 4 and The Golf Club 2019 for PS Now members. :cool: Below you'll find additional details...