Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 26, 2019 at 7:16 AM       11,425       26            
Proceeding the PS4 EBOOT / ELF FW Patcher method and previous updates, this weekend developer @Backporter (aka Kernel Panic on Twitter) made available a PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 game modders. :fire:

Download: Eboot.bin.Patcher.exe / Eboot.bin.Patcher.7z / EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher.rar / GIT

To quote from the README.md: EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher

This only works with SSE version 1.09 and 1.22 for Fallout 4.

This is for the PS4, This allows you to patch Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 to look for "mods.txt", it could also be used to add your own custom patches as long as you have offsets and are willing to do so.

Side notes, ESM must be first ESP 2nd and ESL 3rd. For a example i'll show you what it should look like this:

PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4 2.png

Cheers to @Wultra for sharing the news tip on Twitter earlier today! :beer:
How To Generate FNIS Behavior For PS4 For Skyrim
PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4.png

Comments

IshacSama

Contributor
I have the 1.09 update but I don't get it, how do I use this tool? What do I patch? The pkg, the eboot.bin ? Do I install the 1.09 update first THEN I make a modded update? Where do I create a mods.txt ?

Please explain because it's not clear enough !

nekue

Contributor
Verified
What steps should I follow to fallout 4 and add mods? What mods are compatible? How do I get the Bethesda mods?

Sorry for my English

stefonmichael

Contributor
Verified
@Backporter, what did you say we needed from the video at 1min 5sec? And where can i find the SSE-Fallout 4 Texture Converter... Sorry for the questions its just hard to hear you with the voice changer on... thanks for the help!

Recent Articles
OrbisGl2 LibOrbis Graphic Backend Based on Raylib for PS4 Homebrew
Following the LibOrbisNfs PS4 Port earlier this year, PlayStation 4 scene developer BigBoss announced today that an OrbisGl2 LibOrbis Graphic Backend Library based on Raylib is now available...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PS4 Campaign Remastered Arrives
Starting today the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered is available on PlayStation 4 allowing PS4 fans to relive the classic campaign and get the Underwater Demo Team Classic...
PS3 System Software 4.86 Update Live, Don't Update Your Firmware!
Proceeding their previous PS3 OFW revision and recent PS3 Partial Message Service Ending announcement, today Sony pushed live a new PS3 Firmware / System Software 4.86 Update for those who still...
Lapy's River Raid 1.0 PS4 PKG Homebrew Game by Lapy05575948
Following the River Raid PS4 PKG Preview and his recent Easy PKG Extractor, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy released a River Raid 1.0 PS4 PKG today on Twitter for those with a Jailbroken...