Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 26, 2019 at 7:16 AM       9,207       23            
Proceeding the PS4 EBOOT / ELF FW Patcher method and previous updates, this weekend developer @Backporter (aka Kernel Panic on Twitter) made available a PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 game modders. :fire:

Download: Eboot.bin.Patcher.exe / Eboot.bin.Patcher.7z / EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher.rar / GIT

To quote from the README.md: EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher

This only works with SSE version 1.09 and 1.22 for Fallout 4.

This is for the PS4, This allows you to patch Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 to look for "mods.txt", it could also be used to add your own custom patches as long as you have offsets and are willing to do so.

Side notes, ESM must be first ESP 2nd and ESL 3rd. For a example i'll show you what it should look like this:

PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4 2.png

Cheers to @Wultra for sharing the news tip on Twitter earlier today! :beer:
How To Generate FNIS Behavior For PS4 For Skyrim
PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4.png

Comments

Backporter

Developer
Contributor
Verified
code was uploaded and pushed to github, check the changelog.MD for more info, i hope you guys like it :)

IshacSama

Contributor
I have the 1.09 update but I don't get it, how do I use this tool? What do I patch? The pkg, the eboot.bin ? Do I install the 1.09 update first THEN I make a modded update? Where do I create a mods.txt ?

Please explain because it's not clear enough !

nekue

Contributor
Verified
What steps should I follow to fallout 4 and add mods? What mods are compatible? How do I get the Bethesda mods?

Sorry for my English

Recent Articles
Sony PlayStation State of Play Live Stream for December 10th, 2019
Today as scheduled Sony held their last PlayStation State of Play December 2019 conference for the year, with a recap of the live stream and video game highlights below for those who missed it...
Redbox Video Game Rentals to End This Year, Game Sales by Early 2020
As GameStop reported massive financial losses and announced the closing of more stores this year, it appears Redbox is getting out of the video game rental business by the end of 2019... they'll...
Horizon: Zero Dawn Camera PS4 Hacks Demo by ManFightDragon
Proceeding his P.T. Silent Hills Demo Camera PS4 Hacks and MHW: Iceborne x Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds, PlayStation 4 video game hacker @manfightdragon is back with a Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Minecraft Bedrock Version on PS4 Features Cross-Play and Marketplace
Back in October we reported that PS4 Cross-Play exited the Beta stage and was available to all PlayStation 4 developers, and today Mojang officially announced that the Minecraft Bedrock Version...