Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the Concrete Genie 60FPS PS4 Patch, PlayStation 4 Scene video game modding extraordinaire @illusion0001 (aka illusion0002 on Twitter) recently updated his Github Repository with several new PS4 Game 60FPS Patches and Aspect Ratio / Resolution / Framerate Mods for those with a Jailbroken PS4 Console to enjoy! 🥳

This comes following the Decrypting PS4 EBOOT.BIN Files Guide, PS4 EBOOT Patcher Method, PS4 EBOOT Patcher Python Script, PS4 RiPKiT / Modding / Cheat Tool, PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher, PS4 EBOOT.BIN Mod Ports and Modding Tutorial, TLOU Remastered Improved PS4 Load Times Patch and most recently the Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal PS4 Game Patches.

As always, those who enjoy his work can drop by Illusion's Patreon Page to support his continued efforts in reverse engineering and game improvements through PS4 EBOOT.BIN Decrypted Executable Patches. :lovewins:
:arrow: Here's the Current Directory Listing of PS4 Game Patches, Installation Instructions, links to the related articles on Illusion's Blog alongside some recent demonstration videos from his YouTube Channel embedded below:
What Remains of Edith Finch at 60FPS on PlayStation 4 - 60FPS Patch for What Remains of Edith Finch

Infamous Second Son 60FPS on PS4

Ghost of Tsushima 60FPS Patch for PS4 Pro

RPCS3 The Last of Us Bloom and SPU Crash Fix Patch - Non MLAA Bug Fixes for The Last of Us (RPCS3)

The Order 1886 - Patched 720p Framerate Tests - Patches for The Order 1886 60FPS, 16:9 Aspect Ratio and More

Hellblade PS4 Resolution Patched Framerate Test
PS4 EBOOT.BIN 60FPS Game Patches, Aspect Ratio & Resolution Mods by Illusion0001.jpg

Comments

Ah no. I am on 6.72. Maybe I need to backport it? I will try that and let you know.

Update: After backporting to 6.72, the patch installs successfully. Thank you very much for your help.

@OffiCiaLBoy
Well the resolution patch contains codes for base PS4 or Neo. I don't think you can add both codes in without one conflicting with the other. Yes 60fps patch works with pro, only if the patch was modded for the PS4 pro. In which the patches you tried probably weren't.
And yes, there is a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back