Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Lusifer30       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusifer30

Contributor
Verified
Hi there, you know ps3 had all the cheats or 99 % eboot decrypt edit eboot.elf and encrypt and boom did it correct you had a nice cheat, and yes trainer and ps4reaper do that too, but i wanna do the eboot elf way, and i finding many ways to decrypt them to elf unself do that, but i can't find anything to make it a bin again

do i make my search wrong and an encrypter is out there, or is it not possible to edit eboot for ps4 ?

As far as I know, not currently possible. Once the scene matures adequately we should see something along the lines of TrueAncestor tools. I may be mistaken, however if it is possible to decrypt eboot.bin to elf and back again you likely would need to get pretty involved with it. I too am hoping for something awesome like what's available for ps3 on ps4, in due time I'm sure.

In the meantime, search is your friend.. check some stuff out like this HERE. That's a start at least, it's for user modules and stuff however I'd imagine decrypting eboot.bin's would likely be similar

i want to know one thing if i edit ps3 or ps4 game eboot.bin for example god of war 2018 (ps4) eboot.bin it content all player details like kratos (character) size health Xp all other info..?? if it all included that file what is correct tools for edit that or what i learn for that ...

i used to edit ps3 eboots all the time some games it was the ONLY way to get cheats for example, far cry 2 requires an eboot mod for cheats to work

i did upload some AOB style cheats if you decrypt the eboot edit the elf and search for them AOBs then modify those the cheats would work. ps4 i believe you can do something similar but i myself havent done so yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back