Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter armandu78       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS4 developers have savegames and trophies working on their activated testkits/devkits/jailbroken PS4 1.76 combinations, but for everyone else (which includes most here) the only options are for-profit products at the moment such as:
On a quick comparison none of them appear to offer what you're seeking to do (have someone else modify your PS4 gamesave on their console) as noted limitations include:

Q. Can I re-sign saves so that my saves can be used by others?
A. No, this feature is currently not supported.

And another: You cant edit saves with this, it just resigns your save data w/ other saves.

So you may have to wait until either a new product offers resigning others' saves or until there is a free homebrew solution to do it... both of which may not happen for a long time unfortunately.

I've searching the whole net about official saves fake signing, but no one seems to be able to help: i have a physical copy of horizon, finished the game and now really want to try the frozen wilds, but my old save won't load on the fake complete edition. i am looking for a solution that doesn't have to do with money (can't buy through psn). any help is more than welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back