Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date Feb 23, 2018 at 7:49 AM       260      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been messing around with trying to get my VR headset to work with 4.05 for a little while, and because the VR headset is updated to the latest firmware it wouldn't work.

Just recently @XVortex pointed out you can poke a memory value to sort of spoof the system firmware version, so I tried what he said and put together a Enable_VR.bin payload (load the HEN payload and then load the VR payload because the Web exploit will say invalid import map, or use this idc.zip modified IDC exploit to launch it as I have added the 5.05 sections so it does not complain about import map) to poke the offset and found it allowed my VR headset to work.

:arrow: Update: Ok I sorted out the problem and merged the enable VR mod into XVortex's HEN 1.3 so you can now just run this 1 HEN payload and play VR with the source code below:

Download: ps4-hen-VR.zip (0.01 MB) / ps4-hen-VR.tar.gz (0.05 MB - Source Code) / usb_hen_vr.zip (0.03 MB - for USB Stick) / Ps4_Serve_v1_8.apk / Enable_VR_455.zip / usb_455_vr_enable.zip (0.02 MB) / ps4-hen-VR.zip (0.01 MB) / Enable-VR-50X

I only have 1 VR game to test on at the moment as I have to download the VR games now, but it is Resident Evil 7 and its working with my latest updated VR 3.10 and 4.05 + HEN.

Huge thanks to @XVortex, as you can see this is my VR information:

PS4 HEN Enable Updated PlayStation VR Payload with Source Code.jpg

And this is the game running on VR:

PS4 HEN Enable Updated PlayStation VR Payload with Source Code 2.jpg

Tested a few more VR games and all works well:

Rush of Blood:

PS4 HEN Enable Updated PlayStation VR Payload with Source Code 3.jpg

VR Worlds:

PS4 HEN Enable Updated PlayStation VR Payload with Source Code 4.jpg

Arkham VR:

PS4 HEN Enable Updated PlayStation VR Payload with Source Code 5.jpg

Comments

Stooged sir my question is that i have ps4 game which require 4.71 system version
But game pkg signed with 4.55 keys.
Can i play and dump this game on 4.55 with vr payload game actual require 4.55 but its disc contain 4.71 update.
Please sir help me
I look forward to your answer

@stooged some really great stuff you do for the community man, just want you to know that you are appreciated. Oh by the way usb method, what exactly does that mean? If i put those files on a usb drive, the payloads will be their on their own??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back