Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 12, 2017 at 6:08 AM       83      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This past Monday the PS4 MTX Key first surfaced for PlayStation 4 gamesharing on OFW 4.71 and works on latest PS4 4.72 Firmware, while today Westingames shared more pictures and a demonstration video of the PS4 ModChip known as the MATRiX (MTX) Key for those not concerned it will inevitably be patched once Sony gets their hands on the IC chip and examines it. :cautious:

Download: Instruction for PS4 MTX KEY (PS4 FW 4.71&4.72 Hacked).mp4 (82 MB)

Based on their Product Page it appears Westing Technology Co Ltd is located in China and is a wholesaler as they currently are not allowing orders to be placed for under two boards.

From the video's caption, to quote: Modify IC Chips MTX Key for All PlayStation PS4 Slim/Pro

FEATURES:
  • Compatible with models PS4 10, 11 & PS4 Slim 12
  • 6x Wire Installation for an Easy Install!
  • Compatible with PS4 Firmware 4.71 and 4.72
  • Allows you to move your downloaded games to your Hard drive
To quote from WestinGames.com: What is the PS4 MTX Key?

The PS4 MTX Key is a hardware modification for the PS4. It allows groups of friends to share games between their PS4s with no limitation. In other words, one of your friends buys a (digital) game on the PSN through a shared account, then the whole group can play the game on their own PS4.

The only difference between gamesharing and backups is that initially, one of the users in the group needs to buy the original game, which can then be shared with a potentially unlimited group of friends.
PS4 ModChip MATRiX (MTX) Key for Firmware 4.71 4.72 Demo Video 2.jpg

PS4 ModChip MATRiX (MTX) Key for Firmware 4.71 4.72 Demo Video 3.jpg

Cheers to @Figure03 both HERE and in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the news tip this morning! :beer:
PS4 ModChip MATRiX (MTX) Key for Firmware 4.71 4.72 Demo Video.jpg

Comments

Freeplex you're a false person because you claim you did not have to deal with the chip when originally the cause of evil for Sony you were.... Coward !!!

team executer original design this looks like a replica of the original
So that scumbag Paul Owen's chip got cloned eh?

I remember it was all over the media years ago when his Staffordshire / Stoke-On-Trent places got raided and him and a bunch of his buddies were caught with underage girls... damn pedophiles should rot in hell.

So that scumbag Paul Owen's chip got cloned eh?

I remember it was all over the media years ago when his Staffordshire / Stoke-On-Trent places got raided and him and a bunch of his buddies were caught with underage girls... damn pedophiles should rot in hell.
I don't know who's was cloned cause even tho could have run the group don't mean it wasn't some one else's design. still alot to go thro in the pdf and details are pretty extensive.

don't start on pedophiles it only angers me

Really? Everyone has to log into the same account, and the best name they could come up with is "Da Shen"?!?!? Are you fudging kidding me? Let's get a poll going at PSXHAX to get the best name if we did our own "modchip", aka redirecting PSN calls or whatnot.

I'd rather just split digital purchases with a friend. I don't trust other friends to not login to my account for 6 months.

Yeah, like all the useless dongles it's another quick money grab with these chips until Sony patches it securing their PSN accounts better.

I saw a text list of PSN credentials floating around I imagine would get written to the PS4 for this gamesharing method to work, likely until too many people go online and the original account owner gets flagged.

So the video showing activating/ deactivating isn't similar? nor writing to another flash? I'm going on what it looks like and what I know of how this stuff works.

system B mode looks to be using copy written to your flash rather then internal just using a swap your welcome to correct me if I'm wrong.

and if you can remove after done means it's bin written back to the system.
You are right., Only that is not the .bin all complete if not part of the necessary sectors., This makes believe the system is the same flash., Does not allow to leave the internal chip since the flash in the sysconf is registered and The secondary flash is only a system embedded linux that copies certain sectors of flash that then rewrites at the time of deactivating the ps4 sys

I made my decisions and will not tolerate betrayal! The method was created for a narrow circle and so that people could work. I was willing to cooperate and do business with any worthy person.

The Chinese made a pitiful resemblance. They want to earn money and collect orders and tomorrow the method CLOSES. And those who bought or did not earn anything. You make your own choice!!!

I know who betrayed!!! From me more then anything you will not get. BUT REMEMBER that traiter that this is not the last thing i CREATED.

METHOD!!! And i have every right to lay it out in full volume........ And you are friends of the Chinese DICK EARN. Make your choice.
Much of what you are living in my past in the past, and when you say that is not everything you have, I believe you., You know there are more things that come in the way, I also learned with tears like my work Has been used by others for economic purposes, that is why I decided to confirm a team and do public things for homebrew purposes, what is commercial steal it immediate

hehe, I upgraded my PC GPU, & I'm playing almost all PC games on PC,

I don't think console is future, The Future & Present is PC. these corporate giant Sony & Microsoft keep robbing us in the name of consoles (4k).

so guys better look out for PC. I salute the every ps4 & ps3 dev for contributing to the scene. but you to wait & wait & wait for CFW.

right now i'm playing FIFA 17 on PC cracked by Steampunks. so YES !!! PC FOREVER.

hehe, I upgraded my PC GPU, & I'm playing almost all PC games on PC,

I don't think console is future, The Future & Present is PC. these corporate giant Sony & Microsoft keep robbing us in the name of consoles (4k).

so guys better look out for PC. I salute the every ps4 & ps3 dev for contributing to the scene. but you to wait & wait & wait for CFW.

right now i'm playing FIFA 17 on PC cracked by Steampunks. so YES !!! PC FOREVER.
I'm also playing prey and sniper ghosts warrior on pc in 4k !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back