Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 12, 2017 at 6:08 AM       83      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This past Monday the PS4 MTX Key first surfaced for PlayStation 4 gamesharing on OFW 4.71 and works on latest PS4 4.72 Firmware, while today Westingames shared more pictures and a demonstration video of the PS4 ModChip known as the MATRiX (MTX) Key for those not concerned it will inevitably be patched once Sony gets their hands on the IC chip and examines it. :cautious:

Download: Instruction for PS4 MTX KEY (PS4 FW 4.71&4.72 Hacked).mp4 (82 MB)

Based on their Product Page it appears Westing Technology Co Ltd is located in China and is a wholesaler as they currently are not allowing orders to be placed for under two boards.

From the video's caption, to quote: Modify IC Chips MTX Key for All PlayStation PS4 Slim/Pro

FEATURES:
  • Compatible with models PS4 10, 11 & PS4 Slim 12
  • 6x Wire Installation for an Easy Install!
  • Compatible with PS4 Firmware 4.71 and 4.72
  • Allows you to move your downloaded games to your Hard drive
To quote from WestinGames.com: What is the PS4 MTX Key?

The PS4 MTX Key is a hardware modification for the PS4. It allows groups of friends to share games between their PS4s with no limitation. In other words, one of your friends buys a (digital) game on the PSN through a shared account, then the whole group can play the game on their own PS4.

The only difference between gamesharing and backups is that initially, one of the users in the group needs to buy the original game, which can then be shared with a potentially unlimited group of friends.
PS4 ModChip MATRiX (MTX) Key for Firmware 4.71 4.72 Demo Video 2.jpg

PS4 ModChip MATRiX (MTX) Key for Firmware 4.71 4.72 Demo Video 3.jpg

Cheers to @Figure03 both HERE and in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the news tip this morning! :beer:
PS4 ModChip MATRiX (MTX) Key for Firmware 4.71 4.72 Demo Video.jpg

Comments

UPDATE
i contacted the selling source, they said the minimum qty is 100, and every single console need single board. 95% sure about this. waiting for another confirm to be 100% sure.
  • "Allows you to move your downloaded games to your Hard drive"
backup games?!? (pirate)
i think you need an account that have the licences for the games , then you connect the hard drive (that includes the licenced game) and then play the game from external.

UPDATE
i contacted the selling source, they said the minimum qty is 100, and every single console need single board. 95% sure about this. waiting for another confirm to be 100% sure.

i think you need an account that have the licences for the games , then you connect the hard drive ( that includes the licenced game ) and then play the game from external.

i don't think we need to keep the chip inside because once the hack is done you don't need the chip , and about games on external i hope its not mandatory unless we could clone the hdd with duplicator machine and use the cloned on several ps4's :p

I made my decisions and will not tolerate betrayal! The method was created for a narrow circle and so that people could work. I was willing to cooperate and do business with any worthy person.

The Chinese made a pitiful resemblance. They want to earn money and collect orders and tomorrow the method CLOSES. And those who bought or did not earn anything. You make your own choice!!!

I know who betrayed!!! From me more then anything you will not get. BUT REMEMBER that traiter that this is not the last thing i CREATED.

METHOD!!! And i have every right to lay it out in full volume........ And you are friends of the Chinese DICK EARN. Make your choice.
how old are you? you contacted sony, because the chinese betrayed you?!?! :) man, are you serious?

you are the one who just wanted to make a lot of money by keeping this crap private. and now your a jealous because others sell this a lot cheaper and make money with it. btw at least they try to help all of us by providing this product public.

sry, but what you did is bullsh!t. the PS hacking scene is full of crap, sadly. :(

If the Raspberry Pi PS4 gamesharing method by xmax katsu is different from this I wonder how long it will be until the Chinese exploit that one... although they'd have to secure the code in order to profit from it. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back