Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 29, 2019 at 1:07 AM       144      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his PS4 Patch Builder for Building Modded Update PKGs, today PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MODDEDWARFARE released via Twitter a PS4 Package (PKG) Sender application complete with a video guide from his YouTube Channel! :tree: :santa:

Download: PS4 Package Sender 1.2.zip (1.3 MB - includes PS4 Package Sender v1.2.exe) / Remote Package Installer / Additional Help Tips

Spoiler: Depreciated

Below are some additional details from the video's description, and don't forget today is Black Friday 2019 so be sure to check out the Black Friday 2019 Ad Scans, PlayStation Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals and PlayStation Store Black Friday 2019 PSN Sale for the hottest deals this holiday season! 🔥

Remote Pkg Installer Setup Tutorial:

This video covers how to use my PS4 Package Sender app to send multiple PS4 PKG files from any location on your computer to your PS4 over your LAN connection.

Download Links:
PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak):
Improving Remote Pkg Installer Transfer Speed:
PS4 Package Sender Release/Tutorial:
How to Install & Setup Useful PS4 Homebrew Apps (6.72 or Lower!)
Installing PS4 Games, DLC & Updates (PS4 6.72 Jailbreak)
Installing Retail Updates on a Jailbroken PS4 (6.72 or Lower!)
PS4 Package (PKG) Sender Release & Tutorial by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

Good evening! I’m writing you here, because I found out that I can’t write new post. When I found PS4 Package Sender, I was really happy about the fact that there is easier way to install games. I read the instructions and find the way of usage , so I start installing. I decide to work with a laptop and LAN cable.

Twice, I succeed in installing around 4-5 games and that made me glad. For Christmas, my brother want me to install LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. I was waiting the last moment to do this, because I thought that there weren’t be any difficulties. On 23.12, the sorrow started. Since then, I had restarted up to 15 times my console in different ways, trying to solve the problem.

Firstly, I thought that the trouble was in the game, so I install another one and the problem was the same. Just PS4 Package doesn’t want to work properly. I was trying everything, but with no result. Yesterday, things got worse. After my decision to change the LAN cable ( because I thought that the problem was in it) on the screen appeared: “cannot obtain an ip address within the time limit”.

Now I can’t even connect the console with the LAN cable. Thing are just terrible. The console is 6.72 software. Please help me! Thank you so much!

Try clearing your internet settings and reconnecting, alternatively try using Wifi network. Also clear youre internet browsing history & cache. Try to Install using a usb stick or drive. Although package sender is a good tool you can install games from usb or hd

Hello, thanks for the answer!
I was also thinking of deleting the internet settings but I'm not sure where to find them. I'm afraid to clear the browser cache because there's actually a link to the hack and I'm afraid if won't disappear somehow haha

Hi there, I'm having trouble figuring out how to send pkg through LAN. I was able to figure out how to bridge my internet connection with the ps4, but does the ps4 ip and the server ip have to be the same?

I've tried to change to the listed server address, and nothing is being sent over from PC. Previous videos mention staying on Python 2.0, however when the node was installed into the pc shell, it was Python 3.0. I hope that doesn't make a difference.

if internet is working on the ps4 then you just need the ps4 ip I use this for server and had no probs on linux or win 10 its only niggle is you have to remember to change port to 8080 each time you start it. Ive sent 3 pkgs at the same time with this but restart rpi and the server if you want to send another batch

Does anyone get an error on ps4 while sending new 7.55 games to ps4 5.05 using this app. I tried crash 4 and GOT both didn't work but sending a large update works without an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back