Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter xxxgamer444       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxgamer444

Contributor
Can anyone help me im facing issue with the PS4 remoteplay app. So i recently had to reinstall windows on my laptop, before that remoteplay was working completely fine but after the reinstallation of windows i keep getting ce-35397-7 error no matter what i do.

i tried uninstalling the remoteplay app and reinstalling it again it again but the issue remains, i even tried to connect through another device but it still gave me that error if anyone knows the fix please tell me.

You could use the original Sony app windows/android? I thought cannot because Sony not accept the PS4 when connect.

Its not Windows but i want mention that for Android the best Remote Play App is not Chiaki, but PSPad from Grill2010. You can easy change everything and built you controller. This way i played "A way out".

On Windows i have same TV screen, so useless for remote play. The PSPad developer is also on github and the PSPad App is also without ads available...

Did you use the remoteplay enabler payload to unlock your ps4 in the debug settings? I think some newer hen versions automatically do this. depending on what fw you are trying to softmod, you might want to try either the standalone payload, or different hen version

@DarkJediRey, as I mentioned above remote play, was working fine before I had to reinstall windows, but when I reinstalled it I forgot to sign out of the remote play, and after reinstallation, I keep getting this error remote play enabler is active but this error is not going no matter how many times I remove the remote play app from my computer

@Srinivasan that was the first thing i tried but that method is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back