Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter grill2010       Start date Nov 18, 2019 at 9:35 AM       86      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

In case someone is interested, after PSJoy which I've released one year ago and following my RemotePlayPrototype open source research project I have developed a new Android app called PSPlay.

PSPlay offers you the possibility to remote control your PS4 without limitations. You can play your favorite games remotely while you are away*. PSPlay is optimized to provide streaming experience with lowest latency possible.

It's also a 3rd Party Remote Play client which supports 3rd Party controllers mobile data connections, multiple PS4 profiles and PS4 firmware from 5.05 to 7.00. A PC is of course not required anymore, you can check it out here:

Download: PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play (Early Access) / PSPlay Website

There will be a special offer for the alpha test of PSPlay which starts tomorrow. Similar to REPL4Y, the app will be available for free for one week. Any feedback or suggestions for improvements are welcome.

A detailed tutorial will be published on my YouTube Channel soon as well as an introduction video. In the meantime you can have a look at the help website of PSPlay in case you have some questions.

*Please note: if you want to play over the Internet when you are not at home you have to configure port forwarding on your router. Otherwise, playing remotely will not work when you are not connected to your network at home.
PSPlay PS4 Remote Play App for Android Devices by Grill2010.jpg

Comments

From what I can tell in the OP the PSPlay Alpha Test 'free week' begins tomorrow (Tuesday, November 19th).

I'm sure the developer will reply back if anything changes. :)

@Sergi8 the link to the Play Store should work, the free alpha weeks starts tomorrow. Unfortunately Google did not allow to start it today I can't say exactly at which time Google will start the promo offer. Just check it out tomorrow.

@joshuableach Yes it should work on 5.50 if not just let me know.

I thought both the Psplay and Repl4y were to be free today? ... I have downloaded the psplay already, thanks and nice work... It works fine on my slim 5.05 though am getting some slight delay... 1 second delay i guess

@mwalumax PSPlay should be free today. One second delay is really huge. Are you playing on your local network or over the Internet? I never experienced a one second delay myself.

You could try to adjust the Bitrate in the settings. (Auto adjusting Bitrate during the stream is currently not implement). Nevertheless thanks for your feedback.

ok so when i try to register my ps4 it brings just a number pad up on my phone there for i cant type my psniD in as its not just numbers ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back