Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month we saw the release of PlayStation 4 Save Mounter v1.1 followed by a PS4 GameSave Tutorial complete with Video Demonstration, and today proceeding his PS4 Remote PKG Installer Speed Guide developer @MODDEDWARFARE announced on Twitter that he's updated his YouTube Channel with a PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial to swap saves between consoles and games. :cool:

Check it out below, and from the video's description to quote: The PS4 save mounter allows you to share your game saves between different consoles and swap save games between different game versions.
PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial (Swap Saves Between Consoles & Games)
Installing PS4 Saves From Other PS4's Without Save Wizard | PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial

How to install PS4 Save Game files from the internet or other PS4's without the need to resign them in PS4 Save Wizard. This method requires a Jailbreakable PS4.

Download Links:
PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial to Swap Saves Between Consoles & Games.jpg

Comments

Great!!

I hope there is a method for Game Save Backups done from the main settings of PS4. Copying it to a USB Flash Drive.

I used to backup some of my saves through that before and now I have formatted my PS4, so I hope my old backups are not useless.

do people really work? where down the saves? because it can only be up to 5.05 right? In this particular case does horizon zero down save work in horizon zero down complete edition, and in the other games? Don't have any other more complete tutorials?

@vservis Did you solve your problem with transfering your angry birds star wars save from your fat to your pro? (I've asked here so the mira thread does not get over run with save mounter talk)

I tried it out on my consoles and I had the exact same problem. The solution was NOT to try and load the save straight after you have transfered it to the pro. Instead, when you have copied over the save and unmounted it, restart your PS4!

For some strange reason if ps4debug is still running on your PS4, angry birds star wars will just overwrite the save you just uploaded with a new one.

Restarting the PS4 after I had transfered the save worked for me.

Of corse an easier solution instead of save mounter to copy all your saves from your fat to your pro would be to activate your profiles on both consoles (make sure to activate both consoles using the same 16 digit hex AccountID) then you could just copy them all using a USB drive. :)

@vservis download PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe and ps4debug 1.5.bin from here.

I must warn you that the creator of the program gives a warning that you might lose all your saves and trophies if you use this on an existing profile.

I have tested this a lot on all of my consoles and I found that the only time something goes wrong is if you try and run this on a profile that has already been activated.

A lot of other users have also confirmed that they have used this on their existing profile and everything was fine.

If you are not 100% sure that your profile has not already been activated you can check by going to Application Saved Data Management and try to copy a save to USB. If you cannot do it and it says you must update to use this feature then you should be fine.

If you want to go ahead then do the following:
  • load ps4debug on your PS4.
  • Enter your PS4's IP in PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe and click connect.
  • Click get users and replace the 0000000000000000 AccountID with 12eadf93b468662f
  • Click Set id & Activate.
  • When it says its activated reboot your PS4 and your profile should now be activated and you should be able to copy your saves to USB.
(The above AccountID is an example from a moddedwarfare video, if you have your own PSN account there are ways to use that but it doesn't really matter as you can use any 16 digit HEX number to acivate.)

Once you have done this on your fat PS4, do the same on your pro and then you can transfer saves between the two consoles using a USB drive.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to make you aware of the risk.

hehehehe!!!
thanx im going to try this and will inform you!!!

regards and many thanx!!!

@Leeful
genius !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
few most important games is working.
thanx!!!
  • gtav
  • mafiaiii
  • angrybirds SW
  • justcause3
everything is working

many thanx!!!

@vservis So happy that it all worked for you. :) :)

I'm always worried suggesting PS4OfflineAccountActivator to people because of the warning that came with the program, but like I said I've tested it myself and the problems only happen if you use it on a profile that is already activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back