Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month we saw the release of PlayStation 4 Save Mounter v1.1 followed by a PS4 GameSave Tutorial complete with Video Demonstration, and today proceeding his PS4 Remote PKG Installer Speed Guide developer @MODDEDWARFARE announced on Twitter that he's updated his YouTube Channel with a PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial to swap saves between consoles and games. :cool:

Check it out below, and from the video's description to quote: The PS4 save mounter allows you to share your game saves between different consoles and swap save games between different game versions.
PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial (Swap Saves Between Consoles & Games)
Installing PS4 Saves From Other PS4's Without Save Wizard | PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial

How to install PS4 Save Game files from the internet or other PS4's without the need to resign them in PS4 Save Wizard. This method requires a Jailbreakable PS4.

Download Links:
PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial to Swap Saves Between Consoles & Games.jpg

Comments

That all depend on how the game was originally dumped.
If it was dumped and the original keystone was kept then the saves will work on both the original retail game and the fpkg game.

If the orignal keystone file was not kept when the game was dumped then the retail save will not work with a fpkg game and vice versa.

I don't know of a way to check if the original keystone was kept or not apart from tersting if the save works or not.

thank you.

1. is it normal that games have mixed cusa?

my diablo3 reaper of souls is cusa00433 but savefolder on usb is called cusa00242, pkgviewer confirms this.
CONTENT_ID = EP0002-CUSA00433_00-D3ULTIMATEEVIL00
INSTALL_DIR_SAVEDATA = CUSA00242

2. and does that mean i can use both cusas with my savegame?

@Leeful do you have answers?

@TheB1gD4ddy Sorry, I'm not sure on that one.
I know that some DLC can have a different CUSA from the game's CUSA and still work so maybe it is the same for some save games.
Maybe it is because some games have different editions of the same game?

yes, according to ps4database there are at least 5 cusas for diablo 3 reaper of souls ultimate evil edition. but that does not explain why my cusa00433 game + cusa00433 update + cusa00433 dlc give me a cusa00242 savegame. hmm

For some reason I could not get any version other than the very first one to work for me...

Weird but at least I got some saves it irked me not to have at 100% after having played them for thousand of hours, like Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne.

I'm waiting on a 6.72 solution too, but I don't think it's save mounted that needs a solution for 6.72, it's the debug.bin that's needs to support 6.72. (which hasn't been as of yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back