Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month we saw the release of PlayStation 4 Save Mounter v1.1 followed by a PS4 GameSave Tutorial complete with Video Demonstration, and today proceeding his PS4 Remote PKG Installer Speed Guide developer @MODDEDWARFARE announced on Twitter that he's updated his YouTube Channel with a PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial to swap saves between consoles and games. :cool:

Check it out below, and from the video's description to quote: The PS4 save mounter allows you to share your game saves between different consoles and swap save games between different game versions.
PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial (Swap Saves Between Consoles & Games)
Installing PS4 Saves From Other PS4's Without Save Wizard | PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial

How to install PS4 Save Game files from the internet or other PS4's without the need to resign them in PS4 Save Wizard. This method requires a Jailbreakable PS4.

Download Links:
PS4 Save Mounter Tutorial to Swap Saves Between Consoles & Games.jpg

Comments

I'm not able to use this payload. I'm on firmware 6.72 and im doing everything right but when ever i try to inject the payload it just gives me an error on my ps4 saying "Not enough system memory"

SOMEONE can help me? I can't find the game progress on the NFS PAYBACK save ... I have a 100% save here to put on PS4 ... BUT I can't find it, I just find the profile :(

I'm doing everything right but this tool causes my ps4 to crash when i press "Setup" button in the tool.. I'm on firmware 6.72 and im using the latest tool version and latest ps4debug payload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back