Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 30, 2017 at 7:17 AM       23,734       52            
Following their previous PlayStation 4 Firmware update, today Sony has pushed the PS4 System Software 4.70 update live which brings some minor changes including the PlayStation Store Icons and a new tournament match list as part of yet another stability revision to improve the quality of system performance. :cautious:

Download: PS4 Firmware 4.70 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 4.70 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 4.70 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 4.70 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 4.70 Update (JP)

To quote from PlayStation EU Community Coordinator LordRoss on this mandatory update:

System Software version 4.70 for the PlayStation 4 has been released today. This is a mandatory update which adds a new match list view to display match results for anyone who participates in a tournament.

Main features in version 4.70 update
  • [Tournaments] A new match list view is available to display match results for any who participate in a tournament
  • This system software update improves the quality of the system performance.
To quote from PSX-Sense.nl via JDubled, roughly translated:

"However, there are also a few minor changes, such as the shortcut to the PlayStation Store. This has got a new icon, which is more modern and just 'Store'.

This new icon style continues with PlayStation Vue and Video (both available only in the United States) and PlayStation Now."

Imguralbumbot also points out the PlayStation Plus icon has been updated in PS4 System Software v4.70.

As always, we'll update this article once PS4 developers examine it and report feedback on what it patches... until then it's advised NOT to update your PlayStation 4 Firmware if you wish to use PS4 GameSharing Methods, run homebrew, Linux and game backups at some point in the future.
Cheers to @CaseyP, @DarkElementPL, @guido970, @Jeff, @oneman123 and @xxmcvapourxx in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the news tips! :beer:
PS4 System Software  Firmware 4.70 Now Live, Stability Update.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Attachments

Comments

Samuze

Contributor
Verified
Majority of people are giving Qwerty too much importance and merit, which is one of the main reasons he is not releasing something (I mean if it's real), just remember Racer0018 ! what a big liar he was, i am glad he's not around.

Time has passed and we haven't seen anything concrete, all what i can assume is that one day the ps4 is gonna be jailbroken, not doubt on it, but not from guys like them......... someone else will do.....

PS: the guy (class man at work) is gold, i like him.

bombob

Lets work it out
Contributor
Verified
well he said he would release if its been patched in new fw. Lets wait. We have nothing to lose if he lied: We didnt have an exploit then, we would still not have an exploit.

I have 2 advices:
1- Stop complaining or calling it fake
2- wait to see if something get released or update to 4.70 and play your purchased games

aditya089

Contributor
I should have upgraded my pc :cry:, tekken 7 cost $16 on steam where as $54 on psn

If the game were as cheap as pc we will not be thinking to jailbreak the the ps4

crckmc

Contributor
He just had the guts to say what you want to say and do not have balls! We should cut qwerty's wings and diminish his morale! Maybe he will at least say that he does not have sh!t!
Lol insulting someone on the internet takes balls nowadays?! You idiots are so ridiculous I wouldn't release anything either

NoctivagotH

Contributor
Verified
Lol insulting someone on the internet takes balls nowadays?! You idiots are so ridiculous I wouldn't release anything either
In you situation takes brains! The only way for you to profit something is to keep begging as Queerty himself said, as a Jailbreak Beggar! :ROFLMAO:

Recent Articles
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 is Now Live, Don't Update!
Proceeding their 7.50 PS4 OFW today Sony pushed live yet another PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 stability update... making the PlayStation 4 the most stable video game console to date...
PlayStation Store Double Discounts PSN Promotion Begins Today
Starting today through June 10th, PlayStation Plus members can save more during Sony's latest PlayStation Store Double Discounts promotional PSN sale on PS4 titles including Assassin's Creed...
Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 5.05 RTM Trainer by GrimDoe
Happy Late Memorial Day ! The maniac behind the mask is back, to seek his revengeance onto all those that gets in his way, on his massacre killing spree. 😱 On my previous release back in October...
Minecraft Dungeons Battles Onto New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Inspired by classic dungeon crawlers, get ready to begin a new quest in the action adventure game Minecraft Dungeons, set in the unmistakable blocky Minecraft universe next week on PlayStation 4...