Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 30, 2017 at 7:17 AM       52      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their previous PlayStation 4 Firmware update, today Sony has pushed the PS4 System Software 4.70 update live which brings some minor changes including the PlayStation Store Icons and a new tournament match list as part of yet another stability revision to improve the quality of system performance. :cautious:

Download: PS4 Firmware 4.70 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 4.70 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 4.70 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 4.70 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 4.70 Update (JP)

To quote from PlayStation EU Community Coordinator LordRoss on this mandatory update:

System Software version 4.70 for the PlayStation 4 has been released today. This is a mandatory update which adds a new match list view to display match results for anyone who participates in a tournament.

Main features in version 4.70 update
  • [Tournaments] A new match list view is available to display match results for any who participate in a tournament
  • This system software update improves the quality of the system performance.
To quote from PSX-Sense.nl via JDubled, roughly translated:

"However, there are also a few minor changes, such as the shortcut to the PlayStation Store. This has got a new icon, which is more modern and just 'Store'.

This new icon style continues with PlayStation Vue and Video (both available only in the United States) and PlayStation Now."

Imguralbumbot also points out the PlayStation Plus icon has been updated in PS4 System Software v4.70.

As always, we'll update this article once PS4 developers examine it and report feedback on what it patches... until then it's advised NOT to update your PlayStation 4 Firmware if you wish to use PS4 GameSharing Methods, run homebrew, Linux and game backups at some point in the future.
Cheers to @CaseyP, @DarkElementPL, @guido970, @Jeff, @oneman123 and @xxmcvapourxx in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the news tips! :beer:
PS4 System Software  Firmware 4.70 Now Live, Stability Update.jpg

Attachments

• PlayStation Store Icons.jpg
    PlayStation Store Icons.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 651
  • PlayStation Plus Icon.jpg
    PlayStation Plus Icon.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 556

Comments

Majority of people are giving Qwerty too much importance and merit, which is one of the main reasons he is not releasing something (I mean if it's real), just remember Racer0018 ! what a big liar he was, i am glad he's not around.

Time has passed and we haven't seen anything concrete, all what i can assume is that one day the ps4 is gonna be jailbroken, not doubt on it, but not from guys like them......... someone else will do.....

PS: the guy (class man at work) is gold, i like him.

well he said he would release if its been patched in new fw. Lets wait. We have nothing to lose if he lied: We didnt have an exploit then, we would still not have an exploit.

I have 2 advices:
1- Stop complaining or calling it fake
2- wait to see if something get released or update to 4.70 and play your purchased games

I should have upgraded my pc :cry:, tekken 7 cost $16 on steam where as $54 on psn

If the game were as cheap as pc we will not be thinking to jailbreak the the ps4

He just had the guts to say what you want to say and do not have balls! We should cut qwerty's wings and diminish his morale! Maybe he will at least say that he does not have sh!t!
Lol insulting someone on the internet takes balls nowadays?! You idiots are so ridiculous I wouldn't release anything either

Lol insulting someone on the internet takes balls nowadays?! You idiots are so ridiculous I wouldn't release anything either

In you situation takes brains! The only way for you to profit something is to keep begging as Queerty himself said, as a Jailbreak Beggar! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back