Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 13, 2018 at 5:42 AM       166      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the release of PS4 Firmware 5.56, Sony has continued testing their PS4 Beta 6.00 with some 6.00 Beta 3 screenshots surfacing... and now they've pushed PS4 System Software 6.00 live with the current changelog not revealing much yet, as follows:

PlayStation 4 system software update

About PlayStation 4 system software version 6.00

Main features in version 6.00 update
  • This system software update improves system performance.
Download: PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (JP) / PS4 6.00 Beta 1 / Beta 2 / Beta 3 PUPs (Decrypted)

:alert: As always DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 game backups and homebrew apps, we'll add any related Tweets below as PlayStation 4 scene developers have a chance to examine it.

Here are some guides for those new on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and also some PS4 HEN Update Blocker Payloads.

Code:
6.0.0 Master key: C1DBEDCEBF0DD6956079E506CFA1XXXX
Package1 key: 1A7015DCC277A08F1214AD41384DXXXX
PS4 System Software Firmware 6.00 Released, Don't Update.jpg

Comments

Thanks for the info. It is assumed that yes, there is little left for them to launch the 5.55 that has been launched by the date and nothing concrete.
Touch to have patience.

My only doubt about jailbraking the ps4 is :

1 step : Jailbreak
2 step : Play games i don't own at the moment (i have a feel good games and most are fisical and ofline , i would like to play games that is hard to find a fisical copy on a good price on my contry mostly older games like rise of the Tomb raider, hellblade and such).
3 step : after i've played those games update again to the latest firmaware so i can play the newer games and go online again

I know the saves from fpkg's don't work on reatail games , bus i was wondering if the offline trophies wold sinc and stuff like themes(not custom but those avaible with some games like cod wwii) wold still be able to be used after the update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back