Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 23, 2022 at 6:13 AM       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alongside the PS5 Firmware 5.00 Update, today Sony also pushed live a PS4 System Software / Firmware v9.50 Update which was available to Beta PS4 Testers last month following the previous PS4 OFW revision with the official changelog outlined below. šŸ§

:alert: As always, DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 Game Backup PKGs via PS4 Torrents and Homebrew Apps whenever a new PS4 Jailbreak Exploit arrives... with some related Tweets from PlayStation 4 Scene developers below.

Download: PS4 Firmware 9.50 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 9.50 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 9.50 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 9.50 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 9.50 Update (JP)

Below is the official 9.50 PS4 Firmware Changelog from Sony's page: PlayStation 4 system software update - PS4 9.50 system software features

Version 9.50

Main features in the system software update

In (Party), we've updated the following:
  • Now when you start a party, you can select either an open party or a closed party.
    • An open party lets your friends join without an invite. Friends of party members can also join.
    • A closed party is only for players you invite.
  • You can now individually adjust the voice chat volume of each player in a party.
Other updated features
  • We've added Ukrainian language support.
Finally, here are some PS4 Scene guides on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and PS4HEN Update Blocker Payloads for those interested.
Fixed on PS4 FW 9.50 and PS5 FW 5.00
PS4 System Software Firmware 9.50 OFW Live, Don't Update!.jpg

Comments

I highly doubt there will be another exploit for 9.03 or 9.04 the one thatā€™s out has been since December and there isnā€™t a lot of games between now and then

I'm actually going to be putting money aside this month and next to buy two PS4's and two PS5's to experiment around on OFW. Can't wait to contribute to the scene lol

i'm just hoping next one would be as stable as this 9.00 will stick to this fw if any less, sure 9.50 got elden ring and hogwart legacy but welp, i still got plenty of backlog for 9.00 that would i think last quite long times anyway

also the good ol reliable tools are being slowly but surely ported recently so i'm definitely in no rush haha, anyway quite happy ps4 still got update in all these years, cheers for many years to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back