Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 8, 2018 at 12:49 AM       76      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we received word from both MODRuLeZ and Mangekyou222 of PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE's latest work... a PS4 Theme Creator released on Twitter complete with a Custom PS4 Themes Tutorial video from his YouTube Channel! :love:

Download: PS4 Theme Creator.zip (11.8 MB) / PS4 Theme Creator 1.1.zip (11.5 MB) via MODDEDWARFARE with PS4 Themes & System Icons / Fake_PKG_Tools_v1.2.rar (588.62 MB) / Fake_PKG_Tools_v1.3.rar (583.27 MB) via cfwprophet / PS4 Theme Creator 1.2.zip (28.7 MB)

Custom PS4 Themes Tutorial (4.55/4.05 Jailbreak)

How to make your own custom themes on a Jailbroken PS4 using PS4 theme creator.

PS4 Custom Dynamic Theme Proof-Of-Concept via SanadskYoutube
Download: We are ghosts Theme PS4.pkg (7.8 MB)
PS4 Theme Creator to Build Custom Themes by MODDED WARFARE!.jpg

Comments

thank you for this great work buttttt one thing. how do i make it so this stays after i restart the console? i have a few fake themes but from someone else and they stay even after a reset

I need some help... Whenever I open the program and press on File -> New theme, The program will be not responding and it will be very slow, And sometimes It will freeze my laptop.

Is there anyone facing the same problem?, Is there any fix for that?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back