Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter MrNiato       Start date May 10, 2018 at 5:17 AM       15,216       16            
Yesterday I was using the payload from @LightningMods on my 4.55 PS4 Testkit FAT, trying to do some modifications.

So, I go to /system/priv/settings and found some XML files (pictured below).

I open them, trying to do some modification and replaces them. After that, I went to the Debug Settings --> Boot Parameters and saw a new thing that I never seen before.

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings 2.jpg

This is called vsh_4k_mode.

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings.jpg

After a reboot it disappear.

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings 3.jpg

So I open up the files and as you can see I saw the vsh_4k_mode on the XML but I still don't know how I enabled it

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings 4.png

Also in the ***s document the mode never appear

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings 5.png

Same for all theses settings !

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings 6.png

Also on my Twitter you'll find a PlayStation File Archive I used for my database at PSX Times.

Download: PSX Times Upload

Comments

PLAYER 1

Contributor
Not surprised at all, off course some tests was made before deliver "plus-value" only to the pro models, other way the marketing couldnt be possible.
Only time will tell...

Recent Articles
A Breaking Bad Movie El Camino Hits Netflix on October 11, 2019
After watching Season 4 of the prequel Better Call Saul and realizing Season 5 won't arrive until 2020 🤬, it's nearly time to jump ahead as next month on October 11th Netflix (with a second run by...
PS4 Android Application APK to Mod BO3 1.00 for 5.05 FW by MrNiato
Earlier this month we saw an All Clients Black Ops 3 (BO3) Zombie PS4 RTM Tool by PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MrNiato, and today he shared on Twitter a PS4 Android Application to Mod BO3...
Pop Music Adventure Sayonara Wild Hearts Joins New PS4 Games Next Week
On September 19th next week included in the new PlayStation 4 video game releases is pop music adventure Sayonara Wild Hearts, which can be described as a dreamy, arcadey game that features...
Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi
Following the DJI Tello Drone and DeepRacer RC remote control PS4 DualShock 4 mods, recently Veilkrand on Github shared a Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi for...