Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter MrNiato       Start date May 10, 2018 at 5:17 AM       15,842       16            
Yesterday I was using the payload from @LightningMods on my 4.55 PS4 Testkit FAT, trying to do some modifications.

So, I go to /system/priv/settings and found some XML files (pictured below).

I open them, trying to do some modification and replaces them. After that, I went to the Debug Settings --> Boot Parameters and saw a new thing that I never seen before.

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings 2.jpg

This is called vsh_4k_mode.

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings.jpg

After a reboot it disappear.

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings 3.jpg

So I open up the files and as you can see I saw the vsh_4k_mode on the XML but I still don't know how I enabled it

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings 4.png

Also in the ***s document the mode never appear

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings 5.png

Same for all theses settings !

PS4 VSH_4K_Mode Boot Parameter on FAT in Debug Settings 6.png

Also on my Twitter you'll find a PlayStation File Archive I used for my database at PSX Times.

Download: PSX Times Upload

Comments

PLAYER 1

Contributor
Not surprised at all, off course some tests was made before deliver "plus-value" only to the pro models, other way the marketing couldnt be possible.
Only time will tell...

Recent Articles
New PlayStation VR (PS VR) Headset Rumored to Arrive in 2020
We've seen PSVR2 Concepts, next-gen PS VR2 Patents, Sony's Augmented Reality Wireless Headset and based on the latest rumors a new PlayStation VR (PS VR) headset may be coming to PlayStation...
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 Mod Menu 1.23 is Now Available
Earlier this week we saw some GTA V PS4 Mod Menu 2020 Demos, and today PlayStation 4 scene developer @CustomHooker shared via Twitter a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 Mod Menu 1.23 with help...
PlayStation Store's Totally Digital Sale Live with Savings on PSN Games
Get set to awaken a mysterious power within to save the world in Indivisible, make a daring escape with a little help from a friend in A Way Out or fight your way through the perfect run in the...
PlayStation 5 User Interface (PS5 UI) Rumored Image Leak Surfaces
An image that is rumored to be a screenshot of the current PlayStation 5 User Interface (PS5 UI) has reportedly leaked by an Anonymous game studio employee on the popular 4Chan bulletin board. 🤩...