Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 12, 2018 at 1:44 AM       277      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his PS4Updates.py python script, PlayStation 4 developer Zer0xFF returns with PS4_db_rebuilder which will restore your FPKGs (Fake Packages) after rebuilding the PS4 database. (y)

Download: PS4_db_rebuilder (Latest Release) / GIT / release_0.1.EXTERNAL.zip (v0.1 rebuilder for external only) via thxalot60 / Restore_DB_PS4_2020.rar (30 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72-0.2.zip (Python Script with added support for 6.72 FW) / GIT Fork by lKinderBueno / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55.zip (23.6 KB - compatible with PS4 6.72, 7.02 and 7.55) / GIT Fork by hippie68 / Tutorial by VitoPS4 / PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT-0.1.zip via @aizenar78
Here's further details from the README.md file, to quote: PS4_db_rebuilder

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

Requirement
How-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP (command for external via sp0k: py fix_db.py PS4_IP)
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
:arrow: Update: From the README.md forked by lKinderBueno: PS4_db_rebuilder - Updated to 6.72

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

requirement
  • Python (preferably 3.0+)
how-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
Changelog
  • Fixed error "table tbl_appbrowse_XXXXXXX has 53 columns but 47 values were supplied"
  • Support to FW 6.72
PS4_DB_Rebuilder to Restore FPKGs After PS4 Database Rebuilding.jpg

Comments

@aizenar78 : I have a 4TB WD Passport Pro external USB HDD where all my games are stored. I also have a built-in 2TB HDD but I always run app2usb after installing new games/content and so everything that I have is on the External HDD (makes it easy to make a clone of the Drive and 4TB is so much better than 2TB).

If I understand correctly, I can use your script even if I install a new HDD in the PS4 (a 1TB SSD), restore the PS4 using the update file for use on 6.72 and after using the exploit to restore all the games available on my 4TB external HDD to the list of installed PS4 games?

And accordingly, I don't have to install games any more, I can simply copy the fpkg in their own CUSA folders under the PS4 folder and simply re-run the script (which in my opinion would be faster than actually installing the game)?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

The command did nothing and gave me the same line again, the solution is that when you download and open Powershell you MUST check if you have the stable version. So just type:
Code:
C:\> "python -V"
You must get the version you got for example: Python 3.8.4

If you don’t have a version of Python on your system, then both of the above commands will launch the Microsoft Store and redirect you to the Python application page. You’ll see how to complete the installation from the Microsoft Store in the next section: How to Install From the Microsoft Store

Then follow the instruction above with Powershell:
Code:
PS C:\Users\spirosvii\Desktop\PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55> py .\fix_db.py 192.168.2.5
and works!

Thankfully i was able to use the tweaked db rebuilder by @aizenar78 and i got back all of my games and hombrew plus the games on my external (which were moved using app2usb) but the issue is that the game sizes are way too big , i can't delete apps anymore and dlc lists are super long (because it keeps repeating the same dlcs over and over) does anyone know how to fix this?

I got database corruption now apps games missing ...i didnt make a backup.. some some reason i dont wanna bother with restoring them... how can i get a fresh start...

i dont wanna format because of games i have download over psn....
or if i format my hdd... will my game licenses still be there?

..im not sure if i did good or not.. because i ran FTP payload... then copied the APP pkgs from User/apps/xxxxxxx... to pc... and Reinstalled Pkgs that were missing...

Is there anything else that has to be done besides what i did...

I'm trying to restore my apps on my external hdd I am following the instructions on youtube which led me here but I got this error and other errors as well and I dont want to download all 100+ games again:
Code:
PS C:\Users\....\Downloads\FixDB_672_ext> py fix_db.py 192.168.1.21
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\....\Downloads\FixDB_672_ext\fix_db.py", line 10, in <module>
    from sfo.sfo import SfoFile as SfoFile
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sfo'
I am also getting this error:
Code:
PS C:\Users\....\Downloads\PS4\DB Rebuilder> py fix_db.py 192.168.1.21
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\....\Downloads\PS4\DB Rebuilder\fix_db.py", line 50, in <module>
    ftp.connect(PS4_IP, 1337, timeout=30)
  File "C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\ftplib.py", line 158, in connect
    self.sock = socket.create_connection((self.host, self.port), self.timeout,
  File "C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\socket.py", line 843, in create_connection
    raise err
  File "C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\socket.py", line 831, in create_connection
    sock.connect(sa)
ConnectionRefusedError: [WinError 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
PS C:\Users\....\Downloads\PS4\DB Rebuilder>
please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back