last update. It was a bit difficult but I got here.
You can get it directly from the GitHub repository: retrogamerfirmv3.bin
You can also take a look to the demo preview, and from the README.md file: Firmware V3 (PS4ADMIN) for chip ESP8266 including PS4 4.55 Exploits
Firmware for chip ESP8266 including PS4 4.55 Exploits
This firmware includes next payloads: AppToUSB, Original (Payload Injections 9020 Port), HEN, HEN-VR, DUMPER, BACKUP, FTP, Enable Browser, Block FW Updates, Unblock FW Updates, Arabic Guy v1.0 GTA V ModMenu, WildeModz v.1.1 GTA V ModMenu, Lamance v.0.7 GTA V ModMenu.
English Installation Instructions
Download the ZIP package of this repository
Use retrogamerfirmv3.bin if you want firmware in english language.
Flash ESP8266 firmware using next flasher.
You can flash the firmware using Windows x86, Windows x86_64, or MacOSX.
Once running PS4:
- Settings -> Networking setup.
- Choose option Customized.
- Select WiFi network identified by PS4Wifi. ( Password not required )
- Select Automatic IP.
- DNS IP, Set values for Primary and Secondary DNS to: 10.10.10.1
- Set next options to their default values, until you reach the end of the networking setup.
- Finally go to the Users Guide, in the Settings. The website installed into ESP8266 firmware will be shown. Ver: 1.0
qwertyoruiop, specter dev, flatz
- Al Azif GitHub
- APPtoUSB v15
- DB-SG Backup
- Dumper-XVortex v1.7
- FTP-XVortex v1.2
- HEN-XVortex v1.4
- Enable Browser
- PKG2USB v1
- Original (Port 9020)
- Update Blocker
- Uninstall Update Blocker
Setting Up ESP8266 For PS4 (Quick & Dirty) via MasterTurkey
PS4 WiFi AP with i2c display