Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RetroGamer74       Start date Jun 30, 2018 at 6:41 AM       45,549       58            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. First of all, welcome back PSXHAX :)

Finally got it!! After several days of research, PS4ADMIN is able to launch directly GTA V mods, currently available for 5.05.

If anyone has already more GTA V Mods converted to 5.05 and want to be shown in PS4ADMIN, let me know about the binary and credits of the developer and I will add it in PS4ADMIN.

As usual you can use PS4ADMIN by launching WWW PS4 Browser with the link to: ps4adminv5.retrogamer.tech

If that method is not safe for you, you can modify your Primary and Secondary DNS to: 139.99.172.148 in your network settings and run the User Guide, which will show you the PS4ADMIN.

By using this DNS you won't be able to get access to internet except for the PlayStation manual URL which is in fact PS4ADMIN. This method is safe.

You can take a look here in this video:
PS4 5.05 GTA V 1.27 Mod Menu - PS4Admin - Payload Direct

:alert: Note: I won't release PS4ADMIN for ESP8266 anymore, see HERE for details thanks.

PS4Admin GTA V Mod Menus for PS4 5.05 by RetroGamer74.jpg

Comments

Status

Leeful

Contributor
Verified
@RetroGamer74 I've had all the GTA mods running from html for a few weeks now using the same method.

Here's a tip I used with my code to reduce the size of the payloads.

In the payload section, change:
function writeMOD(p,b){p.write4(b.add32(0x0),0x5abe9);......
to:
function writeMOD(p,b){p(b.add32(0x0),0x5abe9);......

In the call function section, change:
if(buffer == '926100000') {
writeMOD(p, code_addr.add32(0x100000));
to:
if(buffer == '926100000') {
writeMOD(p.write4, code_addr.add32(0x100000));

Deleting every '.write4' instance from the payload section and including once it in the call function section greatly reduces the size of the overall payload.

You can reduce the size even more by changing all the HEX values to Decimal.

Hope you find this useful. :)

Fle

Contributor
Should I update to 5.05? I have HEN packages installed and my BlueRay drive in the PS4 is broken, I'm currently on 4.55 as of right now should I stay there or update?

I believe the process is just getting the 5.05 PUP file on a USB put the PUP in the UPDATE folder and just install it from the USB in Safe mode.

Edit: forgot to add that it's great to see things being updated constantly and moving so quickly :bananaman13::bananaman:

barelynotlegal

Contributor
Verified
@RetroGamer74
what release contains the "cfw" tab? guessing that is mira? i must of missed that one, as the one im running only has HEN tab.

thanX in advance (would be nice to have a mira option) switching back and forth from admin to Al's exploit gets messy and im kinda forgetful lol

Status
Recent Articles
Luna, Mars Alive and Scraper: First Strike Join PlayStation VR Games
Following the PlayStation VR release of Vacation Simulator, Sony unveiled three new PS VR titles with launch trailer videos for Luna from Funomena now on PS Store, Mars Alive from Future Tech...
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake in Dreams on PS4 by Bearly Regal
Similar to what's been done with LittleBigPlanet customizing and recreations, recently Bearly Regal on Twitter shared a Metal Gear Solid HD Remake now playable in Dreams by Media Molecule on PS4...
Vacation Simulator Floats on PSVR Tomorrow, Launch Trailer Video
Those who'd love to take a vacation if they could only get away from work may want to check out Vacation Simulator releasing tomorrow for PS VR on PlayStation 4. ☀ ⛱ 🥥🌴🌊 Owlchemy Labs Tech...
Some of the PlayStation 4 E3 2019 PS4 Trailer Videos!
We've seen a Watch Dogs: Legion PS4, Marvel Avengers: A-Day PS4 and some Final Fantasy VIII Remastered & Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 videos from E3 2019, and below are several more PlayStation 4...