Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       2,494      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (156.83 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (157 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.rar (166 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.2.rar (167 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.4.rar (353 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.5.rar (358 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.6.rar (358 KB) / PS4 Cheater for 7.55 / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.7.rar (368 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB) / PS4_Cheater CTN123 Fork (Latest Version) / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page :lovewins:

⛔ Warning: Never plug in a USB drive while using this to avoid a kernel panic.

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)

Comments

Everytime i click refresh proccesses it says :

the target machine actively refused is 192.168.8.2:9020

I already put my ps4 ip and port 9020. Which part did i missed?

@PSXHAX
I have some games I've been working on. Can you create a section for PS4 Cheater codes and give me the ability to create threads in it?

@sushixxx
Yes, that is the way it works on 4.05, not 4.55 as there is no ps4api.bin nor IDC options in 4.55.

Idk why but i cant send payload via ps4cheater1.2 anymore it gives me an error that the target 192.168.178.42 Access denied

Update: i have instant spam the payload via ps4cheater1.2 an then it worked
idk why :unsure:

For those of you wondering how to get this working on 4.55:

Download the 4.55 cheater
Download jkpatch for 4.55
Extract both
Copy the payload.bin from jkpatch to the PS4 Cheater directory and replace the payload.bin that is there

Inject hen as normal then close out of ps4exploit host on your pc and close out of userguide/browser on ps4

Relaunch ps4exploithost on pc

Go to webpage or userguide on the ps4, click on the 4.55 menu, then click on original

Once you get the "All Set" message on the PS4 (if you're using PS4 Exploit Host from Windows), launch PS4 Cheater on your pc, change the IP and then click send payload

You should then get a green payload injected successfully in PS4 Cheater and can continue on as normal

Playing around with the 1.2 version, I've reliably found the area to edit quicksilver bullets in Bloodborne. Even though exact addresses change, the memory area to search is anon0000...[0]-3-...131072 KB. This section doesnt take long to scan and the right address will show changes instantly on the screen. Clicking lock and then refreshing does keep the bullets from decreasing. The lock stays active on the character even while exiting the game but obviously not after closing the application. Switching between character causes it to act screwy so thats not recommended.

I tried once again to directly edit the right hand attack stat but couldnt make it work. I found one 2 byte address but any change to it wouldnt show up in game. Couldnt find the weapons own attack value either. If anyone managed, please share. Otherwise, it seems like the most use of this app in Bloodborne is changing echos or unlimited bullets/vials.

I have successfully connected to ps4 on 4.55.....anyone had any luck finding the souls offset for Dark Souls 3? The game is difficult and i want to level up my character.....thks

@rednekcowboy this would be the thread to post PS4Cheater codes in as it's our ongoing discussion for the topic.

We also started a thread for cheat offsets HERE, but it isnt specifically for PS4Cheater like this thread is.

There are no current plans to add more forum sections or allow users to start threads, but if you really wanted to maintain a Sticky thread for them with the ability to update it I could make you a Moderator in the PS4HEN PKG section and we can add one there that you could manage.

Honestly the best bet would be to create a Github or Blog for them and then we'll link to it here, as that seems to be what works best for most devs etc. ;)

No worries, thanks anyways. We'll just keep combing through post after post searching for the codes.

Was just trying to get it a bit more organized.

FYI, 4.05 offsets are different than 4.55 so it would be good to mention what fw you are on when posting codes.

@PSXHAX thank you very much for the offer, I just don't have the time to dedicate to it. I'm sorry if it came across as dismissing you, that was not my intention. Once things level out for me personally and I can routinely get online for this stuff every day instead of every few days, then we will see but I very much appreciate the gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back