Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 8, 2019 at 11:10 AM       31,410       88            
Proceeding PS4HEN 1.8, PS4HEN 1.9 and the PS4REN release comes PS4HEN 2.0 Homebrew Enabler via SiSTR0 for jailbroken PS4 5.05 consoles which is a fully implemented kernel exploit for PlayStation 4 with HEN forked from @XVortex's ps4-hen-vtx Github repository. šŸ˜» šŸ„³

Download: ps4-hen-vtx_5.05_v2.0_SiSTRo.7z (17.03 KB) / Latest Version / GIT / Live Demo via @EdiTzZ on Twitter / PS4HEN 2.0.rar (14.87 MB - Offline) / Mirror

According to some of the Tweets from testers below, this latest iteration features a fixed PS4 Rest Mode as @Leeful confirmed on Twitter that Flockers now works when resumed from rest mode... and from the README.md to quote:

PS4HEN v2.0

Features

• Homebrew Enabler
  • Jailbreak
  • Sandbox Escape
  • Debug Settings
  • External HDD Support
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
Testers
PS4HEN 2.0 Homebrew Enabler for PS4 5.05 via SiSTR0 via donatelo27

PS4HEN2 via mohammadfadel
PS4HEN 2.0 Homebrew Enabler for PS4 5.05 via SiSTR0!.jpg

Comments

Machow8

Contributor
I hope we get a big hen or equivalent jailbreak method for 6.20+ fw! :D

I wanna dump one of digital-only games i have right now before updating my ps4 to latest fw.

MasterTurkey

Contributor
Verified
I just come to read the comments about people whining about a higher fw jailbreak. It's crazy entertaining.

Just a thought, maybe buy a second ps4? Or just enjoy your non-jailbroken console? Both spider-man and rdr2 were on sale for 30$ usd a piece. I spend more on coffee each month. #justsayin

Hen 2.0 works on first try AND works after rest mode. Thanks!

Synderella

Contributor
Verified
Mine PS4 fat works fine on 1.6 and lags like crazy on 1.8 (fps drops to 10-15 during x-ray and fatalities in MKX for example and one time it even frozen in PS4 menu) and I had to go back to 1.6. So yeah this is useless for me. Dont touch what already works fine is the motto. Great job for devs anyway

Recent Articles
PS4Modding.net: PS4 Cheats and Modding Platform Trainers with Tools
Since the release of PS4 Reaper (debugger and trainer maker) the goal was to gather modders and gamers around one passion. Today we've come along way: 3 Universal Trainers (PC, Android, iOS)...
Orbis MSX Super Laydock: Mission Striker PS4 Homebrew PKG
Proceeding the MSXORBIS MSX Core from BigBoss and recent Resident Evil CODE: Vita PS4 homebrew game in development by @Markus95, this weekend @oneman123 shared on Twitter a shoot 'em up Orbis MSX...
Golem Gates PS4 Launch Trailer, Hits PlayStation 4 on May 28th
Arriving to PlayStation 4 later this month on May 28th comes Golem Gates, a post-apocalyptic sci-fi blend of action-strategy and card battler pitting conjured armies against otherworldly forces...
Everybody's Golf VR Tees Off in New PlayStation Games Next Week
Fore! Swing for the flag with your PS Move motion controller or DualShock 4 wireless controller in Everybody's Golf VR which tees off as part of the new PlayStation video game releases next week...