Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw a plethora of new PS4 FPKGs yesterday, and following the PS4JB-755-2 Update by @sleirsgoevy (Twitter) comes his latest Github repository... namely PS4JB2 which he states is going to supersede the original PS4JB host offering PS4 7.5X Jailbreak 6.72, 7.02 & 7.50-7.55 Online Hosts complete with source code! ✌️

Download: PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Live Demo / PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Live Demo / PS4 7.02 Jailbreak Live Demo / PS4 7.5X (7.50-7.55) Jailbreak Live Demo / PS4JB2 6.72 Source Code / PS4JB 7.02 Source Code / PS4JB2 7.50-7.55 Source Code / Mira-75X.7z (361.55 KB - Mira for 7.5X, automatically picks correct version without sending payloads, selecting FW version, etc) via Al Azif / Live Demo / PS4 (7.50-7.55).zip (3.91 MB - Zip of currently hosted Al Azif DNS files) / PS4_7.50-7.55_zip (Mirror) via Al Azif / PS4JB Payloads

:question: If you want to play the latest PS4 FPKG Games but aren't sure where to start, based on your PlayStation 4 Firmware version you would either click on the 6.72 6.72, 7.02 or 7.50-7.55 exploit live demo link above, host it yourself (following the guides linked below) or use wait for Al Azif's DNS Exploit Menu IPs to be updated with the latest PS4JB 2 code.

:alert: As reiterated in the Tweets below by @Al Azif (Twitter), there's no need for 'clone' hosts (especially those asking for money 😑) and while you're free to use whichever host you wish our stance on clones remains the same on the forums here... spam them and get banned.

Finally, below are some related links from the previous PS4 7.55 Jailbreak update as well:
PS4JB2 PS4 7.5X Jailbreak 6.72, 7.02 & 7.50-7.55 Online Hosts by Sleirsgoevy!.jpg

Comments

@cerci Because it is very unstable. Don't expect something like 5.05, or 6.72 for now at least.

I upgraded because games like AC Valhalla didn't work with backport file. I recommend not upgrading till it becomes more stable.

Oke thanks for the advice longcoming. Im happy with the 6.72 and only use rest mode. But not all games work with backporting. Thats why I want to upgrade. I will wait for now then.

Updating should ALWAYS be your very end last final resort. Always be weary, even when something is announced "stable", don't be that guy whose the first to jump on it, give it even more time and wait and see how stable it actually is based on others' experiences with various setups.

The people doing the beta testing should be those who couldn't find a lower firmware console, or screwed themselves over at an earlier point in time by updating. Personally I would wait at the minimum 6 months once an exploit chain is "stable" before making the jump.

I stayed at 4.55 for almost an entire year when the 5.05 jailbreak released 🤷 Golden rule: do not mess with something that is working 💯

im on first edition fat ps4 with 7.51FW and the more i read the less i know - can someone spare few minutes and point fellow ps fanboy in right direction? (im not a noob :p - im using unlocked console since PS1 model one days - with hot swapping CD with games)

I found out how exactly when kernel panic happens in 7.55, how you can tell if it will happen before you try it and how it works 90% every time, it is due to the RAM. If you try to cache please only Al Azif page for example app2pkg, it Cache does not get it means you get kernel panic next time when you run kex /Try Only Al Azif dsn site

1. boot
2. Empty cache
3. Don't cache anything, try app2pkg cache until it works
4. start bin loader Al Azif send with port 9020
5. Good luck and does not update.
Tip to pro User's don't start kex in boost Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back