Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter sonik       Start date Oct 26, 2018 at 9:38 PM       51,363       114            
Following the PS4 Remote Package Installer and RPI_GUI release I've made a GUI for Windows. It's portable and only needs the .Net Framework (4.5.2) followed by PS4RPI_02.rar, PS4RPI_03.rar, serve-win32.zip updates and PS4RPI_04.rar.

For the http server it uses miniweb.exe. It's included in the download. Please try it.

Download link: ps4rpi_01.rar (319.6 KB) / ps4rpi_01.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_02.rar (224.2 KB) / PS4RPI_02.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_03.rar (273.2 KB) / ps4rpi_03.rar (Mirror) / serve-win.rar (7.2 MB) / serve-win.rar (Mirror) / serve-win32.zip (8.1 MB - Windows 32-bit Compiled) / serve-win32.zip (Mirror) / PS4RPI_04.rar (274 KB)

I will add more features later and also implement some error catching.

PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak)
PS4RPI PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI by Sonik.png

Comments

madmax187

Contributor
@sonik @Leeful
do you know if this program will work with 6.72 mira? or can be updated to work with it?

hen is no longer available option on 6.72 anymore and I tested PS4RPI_04 and it does not work.

Recent Articles
PlayStation 5 Model CFI-1018A Console Images with PS5 Accessories via FCC
Thus far we've seen the official DualSense Wireless Controller Images, official PlayStation 5 Images, some Prototype Images and with the PS5 Price and Release Date known this weekend geronimo_73...
Sony CEO Confirms PS5 Won't Natively Support PS1, PS2 nor PS3 Games
In contrast to Microsoft's upcoming Xbox Series X console that will also play original Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One games at launch, Sony CEO Jim Ryan confirmed in a Famitsu Interview following the...
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS4 Alpha Live September 18-20th
Proceeding the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS4 Multiplayer trailers, starting today Activision announced that the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS4...
Demon's Souls PS5 Gameplay Trailer and More PlayStation 5 Videos!
As a massive fan of the original King's Field series on PSX and PS2 from the Japanese video game company From Software, this is one franchise I don't mind seeing milked unlike so many other...