Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter sonik       Start date Oct 26, 2018 at 9:38 PM       51,620       114            
Following the PS4 Remote Package Installer and RPI_GUI release I've made a GUI for Windows. It's portable and only needs the .Net Framework (4.5.2) followed by PS4RPI_02.rar, PS4RPI_03.rar, serve-win32.zip updates and PS4RPI_04.rar.

For the http server it uses miniweb.exe. It's included in the download. Please try it.

Download link: ps4rpi_01.rar (319.6 KB) / ps4rpi_01.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_02.rar (224.2 KB) / PS4RPI_02.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_03.rar (273.2 KB) / ps4rpi_03.rar (Mirror) / serve-win.rar (7.2 MB) / serve-win.rar (Mirror) / serve-win32.zip (8.1 MB - Windows 32-bit Compiled) / serve-win32.zip (Mirror) / PS4RPI_04.rar (274 KB)

I will add more features later and also implement some error catching.

PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak)
PS4RPI PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI by Sonik.png

Comments

madmax187

Contributor
@sonik @Leeful
do you know if this program will work with 6.72 mira? or can be updated to work with it?

hen is no longer available option on 6.72 anymore and I tested PS4RPI_04 and it does not work.

Recent Articles
MiraTempReport: Mira Temperature Reports PS4 Payload via Notifications
We've covered PS4 Pro Fan Noise Testing, a PS4 Fan Booster Payload and some PS4 Fan Control Payloads to adjust the PlayStation 4 fan speed and temperature... with the latest MiraTempReport PS4...
CGFw: Check Game Firmware App for Required PS4 Version by OfficialAhmed
Following the FRMCHK Web Database to identify PS4 games in Firmware groups and his previous ThemeDumperFTP release, today PlayStation 4 developer OfficialAhmed made available on Twitter an...
PS4 Remote Play on 6.72 Without PS4REN Dump by Sinofevil1997 via Zecoxao
Proceeding the PS4 Remote Play Enabler PS4REN v2.0 update and the PS4 Remote Play Without PSN Access PS4REN Guide, this weekend Sinofevil1997 shared a backup archive.dat dump via @zecoxao on...
Override 2: Ultraman Deluxe Edition PS5 Game Trailer and More Videos!
Since the last batch of PS5 gameplay trailers, in PlayStation 5 News today the latest include an Override 2: Ultraman Deluxe Edition Announce PS5 Trailer, Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood -...