Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 12, 2016 at 9:10 PM       34      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes common sense isn't, well... so common! :geek: Tonight Sony is releasing PS4 Firmware 4.00, and PlayStation 4 developer @Tigerfy (Twitter / YouTube Channel) sent out a reminder to sceners NOT to update if you intend to Jailbreak your PS4 console at some point in time. Easy peasy, right?

Also earlier today @ryan111 shared a new PS4 Dev Blog with three brief entries, and has since added a fourth with links to files along with some more updates below including PS4 kernel memory addresses at offsets 0x23 0x24 0x25 and for other things 0x28 with *** memory address = 0x%
Cheers to @VultraAID for the news in the PSXHAX.COM Shoutbox and to @IvarKarl for keeping UP the daily EPEEN gossip! I'm still waiting for EVAG to pwn EPEEN :D

PS: For those not updating, don't forget about PS4 Update Bypasser PSProxy by Red-EyeX32 and the PS4.rar (EU/UK/US Bypass) ;)
PlayStation 4 Pro PS4 Jailbreak.png

Comments

Forgot to turn off auto update, woke up to find my console on 4.00
That sucks
I can confirm PS Proxy by red eye works. I am currently online and able to play online on 3.55 as of now. I just set my computers ip and port number from ps proxy into my PlayStation 4 proxy.

That could be months
I'm patient. There is only one reason I want a jailbreak and it's due to Harmonix failing to sell me what I want. I have close to a thousand sons in my Rock Band library and every export with the exception of Rock band 2, which happens to be my favorite. Can't remember why I didn't purchase it at the time, but it's no longer available. I still have the game!

If I can download all songs as part of this export package, I'm happy. If I can upgrade after and still have the songs working, I will. I would gladly pay for them if available, but they choose not too. Looks like my Rivals purchase is now on hold indefinitely as well. If some smart devs can make this happen, I'll be eternally grateful.

That sucks
I can confirm PS Proxy by red eye works. I am currently online and able to play online on 3.55 as of now. I just set my computers ip and port number from ps proxy into my PlayStation 4 proxy.
We are in the same boat.
Damn becoz i want to play FiFa16 online and it need to update before u can play
and now it 4.00 Firmware .....

Hopefully 4.00 there is Loophole that able to play PS4CFW and hackers manage to get it HACK hehehee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back