Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 25, 2016 at 9:30 PM       17,284       38            
If you're trying to get online with a PlayStation 4 console and don't want to update to Sony's latest PS4 Firmware 4.05 in hopes that the 4.01 Kernel Exploit will surface, then be sure to check out PSProxy with the latest version being PSProxy.rar (v4.0.0.0) from @RedEyeX32! :happyblush

Yeah, yeah... we know it wasn't working for a few weeks now, but since Sony updated their PS4 Firmware to version 4.05 it appears the passphrase changed and low and behold reports of users on 4.01 Firmware confirm it's now working again and they can connect to PSN without updating to v4.05! :lovewins:

Here are some related Tweets from the developer RedEyeX32:
Cheers to @mcmrc1 for the shout out in the PSXHAX Shoutbox and GAME ON PlayStation sceners!! :D
PSProxy on PS4 4.05 Firmware.jpg

Comments

PS4HELPER123

Contributor
doesn't work for me, PSProxy is catching some requests, but still can't sign in, 4.01
It's patched for now, this happened with 1.76 too but there is a bypasser for 1.76 to get online, anyway point is 3.50-4.0 jb is yet to make way if someone try's it

Recent Articles
Sony PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent Surfaces
Contrary to the potential PSVR2 Patent that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user's view of the real world, the latest PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent by...
Outer Wilds Transcends to New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Headlining the latest PlayStation 4 games next week is the open world mystery video game Outer Wilds, where you can explore a vast universe, throw a Jackbox party or investigate the mysterious...
Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 by Batman
Proceeding my UDK Ultimate PS3 Update V2 (Official UDKUltimate Site) and video guide tutorials, today I present via Twitter a Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for everyone in the...
Mednafen PS4 PKG Port of Multi-system Emulator Arrives via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 Emulator Demos earlier in the month, this weekend tester @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available via Twitter a Mednafen PS4 PKG Port (mednafen.pkg) by Znullptr (aka...