Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 20, 2024 at 3:30 PM       7      
Following his PSX 2 PS4 PKG Conversion Tool and PS2 2 PS4 / PS2 2 PS5 Converters, PS5Scene homebrew developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) released via Twitter a PSX 2 PS5 v1.0 (PSX2PS5 v1.0) Python script application to convert PS1 iSOs for use on Exploited PS5 consoles (PSXtoPS5) via the PS5HEN 4.03 PS4 FPKG Enabler, PS5HEN 4.50 PS4 FPKG Enabler, PS5HEN 4.51 PS4 FPKG Enabler payloads or others using the PS5 Kstuff Porting Tool alongside a demonstration video from Markus95^^'s YouTube Channel below. :spsbuttoncolor:

Download: psx2ps5_v1.0.rar (65.02 MB - includes Psx_2_Ps5_v1.0.py) / Markus00095's PayPal Page <3

From Logic-Sunrise.com on the PSX2PS5 v1.0 release, roughly translated to quote: [PS5] PSX 2 PS5 V1.0: Convert Your PS1 Games to PS5

Originally scheduled for yesterday, here is the first version of my Python script to convert your PS1 games to PS5.

In fact I announced this weekend that I would publish this new tool on Monday, in the end it arrived today with a small addition which explains this small delay.

Rewritten in Python, this little tool will allow you to convert your PS1 isos in order to launch them on your jailbroken PS5 (4.51 max).

It includes some new features such as links to my Twitter (Kaneda icon), my Paypal (parameter icon), my tutorial video (Youtube logo) and finally the most important, the LibCrypt codes (The magnifying glass).

This last link (the magnifying glass) therefore points to the LibCrypt codes which will allow you to unlock certain games like Dino Crisis or Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (explanations in my tutorial video below).

The small addition which explains the delay of my tool is Merge_bin.bat which you will also find in the .rar of this new. This small batch will help you merge your .bins into a single .bin in order to then use PSX 2 PS5 v1.0 but also to create the .toc.

This last file (.toc) is important for certain games like Tekken, without this file your game will work but without music, hence its usefulness.

A small donation is always a pleasure and helps me a lot: Markus00095's PayPal <3
[Tutorial-PS5] Convert a PS1 ISO to PS5
PSX 2 PS5 v1.0 Convert PS1 iSOs for PS5 (PSXtoPS5) by Markus95.png

Comments

I tried with Resident Evil - Director's Cut and Silent Hill and they're not working :(

Both games when installed through pkg installer are named Markus95 and they're closed upon starting with a Closing application... message. Afterwards it says that it was due to an error, but doesn't specify.

@Kus00095
I tried installing framework 5.0 but happened the same, also tried again the whole process and the merge_bin.bat gave me this error:
Code:
Cue2cu2: Error while processing 2.cue: 
The filesize of the binary file or --size parameter indicates that this is not a valid image in MODE2/2352.
Could it be that the game I have is not in the correct format?

I will release an update soon...
It works without framework 5.0 now and i have fixed "serkus95" error...
Just wait ;)

Thanks for working on these conversion scripts. Would you consider hosting them on git instead of mediafire to make it easy to track releases? Cheers

Back