Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 24, 2016 at 6:19 PM       147      
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the world-famous PSXHAX Shoutbox doesn't satisfy your appetite for abuse, boredom cures, drama, emojis, funny sh!t, memes and scene luvins... recently @VultraAID and @Lucii set up a PSXHAX Discord Server that utilizes DiscordApp.com's voice and text chatting with a bunch of rooms from announcements to global news to PlayStation 4 help and also serious cat PS4 development discussion. (y)

We currently have the Discord widget integrated into the sidebar which is visible when Logged In for Registered PSXHAX.COM (or psxhax.com) users.

Back before the pound sign was referred to as a hashtag we used to do hilarious phone pranks via mIRC on EFnet, and although these days I no longer have the time (nor mic) to join in the fun I'll still hop on the PSXHAX Discord Server a few times a week to send sh0utz and gr33tz to whoever is idling there. :D

Spoiler

PSXHAX on Discord.png

Comments

We did that just today, you made the cut as the weakest link remember? :D
No you made the link weak.. the old man can't accept the truth.. it's hurts for him sorry to tell you that

Many users in here said it's becoming more ridiculous each time.. and there for one can't accept common logic

Actually yeah book it if people can't use there logic or common sense then defo requesting to be perm removed including my girls account

I already told you to make up your mind, but if you think we're banning members for what they post elsewhere then it probably won't work out.
what do you mean! i told you that you shouldnt ban people for what they said...i was fighting about how twitter is a main part of this site period nothing else

what do you mean! i told you that you shouldnt ban people for what they said...i was fighting about how twitter is a main part of this site period nothing else
Apparently there is some confusion... you say you agree with me that we shouldn't ban people here just because of what they say elsewhere. But then you say @VultraAID was justified to ban Umar from this site because of something Umar posted on Twitter?

Those are contradicting views, so make up your mind which you can live with and we'll go from there. :)
Actually yeah book it if people can't use there logic or common sense then defo requesting to be perm removed including my girls account
Ok, I will permaban both accounts now... if anything changes let someone know who can relay it to me I spose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back