Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 24, 2016 at 6:19 PM       147      
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the world-famous PSXHAX Shoutbox doesn't satisfy your appetite for abuse, boredom cures, drama, emojis, funny sh!t, memes and scene luvins... recently @VultraAID and @Lucii set up a PSXHAX Discord Server that utilizes DiscordApp.com's voice and text chatting with a bunch of rooms from announcements to global news to PlayStation 4 help and also serious cat PS4 development discussion. (y)

We currently have the Discord widget integrated into the sidebar which is visible when Logged In for Registered PSXHAX.COM (or psxhax.com) users.

Back before the pound sign was referred to as a hashtag we used to do hilarious phone pranks via mIRC on EFnet, and although these days I no longer have the time (nor mic) to join in the fun I'll still hop on the PSXHAX Discord Server a few times a week to send sh0utz and gr33tz to whoever is idling there. :D

Spoiler

PSXHAX on Discord.png

Comments

no i said that booked up on so many levels what he did and remeber in the SB i said "i wasnt going to ban him" in conclusion i didnt say he deserved to be banned i said it was booked up on many levels that why i asked you about warnings

Ok, so you don't agree with @VultraAID banning him on this site for what he posted elsewhere... meaning if it all happened again tomorrow and you were a Moderator you wouldn't ban Umar correct?

Does it matter, i´m pretty sure you were planning to leave anyway. You´re the biggest drama queen damn.
I figured the same, once baby was born he'd probably end up bailing anyway.. which is completely understandable, although he didn't have to go out the way he did but can we really expect any less from @VultraAID after all? :X3:

@ the start of the site the shoutbox was very nice just for conversations then many fake devs are talking about toolchains and the ps4 is no x86-64 console...after that everyday just drama and i mean everytime i opened the shoutbox and read a little....so in my eyes i miss the beginning but for now no need of the shoutbox anymore...

Its also better for the threads here i think they will get more posts :)

@everyone--- seems like your all attacking vultraaid cause he banned UMAR the prick

reason he did that was cause of disrespecting a dead person a tweet to marcan now who in mind would do that.(mental health) lol

Now Lighting i dont care but since you become mod you have abused your powers and you have been trying to push vultra out and telling people his girls name.

No Vultra doesn't deserve to be removed mod and really you don't deserve to be mod at all. and now you got no mod or shoutbox you have gone running back to playstationhax.

psxhax you got to spend some more time and update your database it is very unsecure and make people proper mods who will dedicate there time to manage this forum while you are away or asleep so my advice while you remove shoutbox get some quality time and spend more time and updating this forum and website lets get the forum back to where it was.

so all of you no more bickering who what needs to be mod or admin.

psxhax go and update your database for christ sake you wont have so many issues and people hacking your database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back