Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a small PSXLink program that uses a simple XML link of every PlayStation 4 game giving you latest PS4 PKG Game Update and PS4 System Software Update / Recovery PS4UPDATE.PUP download links directly from $ony's servers (no 3rd Party APIs required) similar to the PS4 Firmware Downloader App recently released.

Download: PSXLink_1.exe (21.31 MB - includes PSXLink.exe and e_sqlite3.dll) / PSXLink_Database.rar (2.11 MB - includes PS4Database.db) / UnRAR Password: rasoulia

Spoiler: Depreciated

While the PSXLink application is intended for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms I only have a Windows PC... so I don't know if Mac and Linux will work for not, if anyone tests them let me know.

You can use 4 texts format (separated by space character) for Get and Check Updates:
Code:
1. cusa or CUSA [TitleID(s)], for example: cusa00001 cusa00002
2. t or T [TitleID(s) Numbers], for example: t 00001 00002
3. i or I [ID(s)], for example: i 15 18 158
4-1. r1 or R1 [Range ID(s)], for example: r1 15 150
4-2. r2 or R2 [Range ID(s)], for example: r2 15 150
4-3. r3 or R3 [Range ID(s)], for example: r3 15 150
Any other format text is wrong.

Spoiler: Output Links

Screen shots:

PSXLink App Download PS4 Game Update PKGs & Firmware by Rasoulia.jpg

PSXLink App Download PS4 Game Update PKGs & Firmware by Rasoulia 2.jpg

PSXLink App Download PS4 Game Update PKGs & Firmware by Rasoulia 3.jpg

Comments

@PSXHAX
No problem. Also, before I forget, all of the PKG links in the list have ".json" (minus the quotation marks) at the end of them. In order to download PKGs from the list you'll need to replace ".json" with ".pkg" (again, minus the quotation marks) when you paste the link into the address bar of your web browser. Trust me, it works every time.

@rasoulia
I hope you can now find a use for this list. :)

Does this still work? I've tried to use it and am able to pull up games but clicking them only allows me to change the name of the game or ID, etc. It doesn't open or do anything and there are no right click options.

Highlighting a title and clicking the 'Check or get update' button just displays a message saying Wrong text format. I can't seem to get it to do much of anything except display that message. Can someone tell me what I'm missing here?

i don't know anyone using this program or not, but if any one use it help me for improve this program.

i want to create a new build with a lot of features, and if there is anything that is need to be rebuilded like PSXDownloadHelper (my version is PSXDownloader) give me source code of that program and i will try to rebuild it with new design and new feature if i can.

Not working, idk why... the program tells me, the CUSA is wrong or not exists, but it was the right title id and i tried other game versions from cusa.

I think it doesn't work anymore... this is what it tells me:
Code:
Total Update: 0

900: <<Bloodborne>> with TitleID <<CUSA00900>> Has Latest Version

Done in 0 Minutes and 1 Seconds  

Total Update: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back