Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a small PSXLink program that uses a simple XML link of every PlayStation 4 game giving you latest PS4 PKG Game Update and PS4 System Software Update / Recovery PS4UPDATE.PUP download links directly from $ony's servers (no 3rd Party APIs required) similar to the PS4 Firmware Downloader App recently released.

Download: PSXLink_1.exe (21.31 MB - includes PSXLink.exe and e_sqlite3.dll) / PSXLink_Database.rar (2.11 MB - includes PS4Database.db) / UnRAR Password: rasoulia

Spoiler: Depreciated

While the PSXLink application is intended for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms I only have a Windows PC... so I don't know if Mac and Linux will work for not, if anyone tests them let me know.

You can use 4 texts format (separated by space character) for Get and Check Updates:
Code:
1. cusa or CUSA [TitleID(s)], for example: cusa00001 cusa00002
2. t or T [TitleID(s) Numbers], for example: t 00001 00002
3. i or I [ID(s)], for example: i 15 18 158
4-1. r1 or R1 [Range ID(s)], for example: r1 15 150
4-2. r2 or R2 [Range ID(s)], for example: r2 15 150
4-3. r3 or R3 [Range ID(s)], for example: r3 15 150
Any other format text is wrong.

Spoiler: Output Links

Screen shots:

PSXLink App Download PS4 Game Update PKGs & Firmware by Rasoulia.jpg

PSXLink App Download PS4 Game Update PKGs & Firmware by Rasoulia 2.jpg

PSXLink App Download PS4 Game Update PKGs & Firmware by Rasoulia 3.jpg

Comments

All people that use my program. please change game with TitleID CUSA00041 with ID 41 Name from N to NPlusPlus (if you not change it it's cause a bug). Because N is short of null so that means there is no game in that titleid (yet maybe in feature some developer use that id).

@Tuluky the problem I had is that nothing happens when I right click, but what worked for me is double clicking on the game's ID like the dev suggested and then the link shows up in the log and becomes available to copy, I used IDM to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back