Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a small PSXLink program that uses a simple XML link of every PlayStation 4 game giving you latest PS4 PKG Game Update and PS4 System Software Update / Recovery PS4UPDATE.PUP download links directly from $ony's servers (no 3rd Party APIs required) similar to the PS4 Firmware Downloader App recently released.

Download: PSXLink_1.exe (21.31 MB - includes PSXLink.exe and e_sqlite3.dll) / PSXLink_Database.rar (2.11 MB - includes PS4Database.db) / UnRAR Password: rasoulia

Spoiler: Depreciated

While the PSXLink application is intended for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms I only have a Windows PC... so I don't know if Mac and Linux will work for not, if anyone tests them let me know.

You can use 4 texts format (separated by space character) for Get and Check Updates:
Code:
1. cusa or CUSA [TitleID(s)], for example: cusa00001 cusa00002
2. t or T [TitleID(s) Numbers], for example: t 00001 00002
3. i or I [ID(s)], for example: i 15 18 158
4-1. r1 or R1 [Range ID(s)], for example: r1 15 150
4-2. r2 or R2 [Range ID(s)], for example: r2 15 150
4-3. r3 or R3 [Range ID(s)], for example: r3 15 150
Any other format text is wrong.

Spoiler: Output Links

Screen shots:

PSXLink App Download PS4 Game Update PKGs & Firmware by Rasoulia.jpg

PSXLink App Download PS4 Game Update PKGs & Firmware by Rasoulia 2.jpg

PSXLink App Download PS4 Game Update PKGs & Firmware by Rasoulia 3.jpg

Comments

Currently you have right-click on a highlighted URL to bring up the menu and copy the link to your browser, my guess is it wouldn't be difficult to make the URLs clickable but would increase the database size a bit:

PSXLink.png

@tisBrutalSam
There are 2 way for copy link.
1. after that you check or get the updates you want. click on X button after Check Version Checkbox. it will clear log process. then go to tree view and double click on TitleID you want Copy link. then in log place you can copy all link you want.
2. click on Folder Button then go to "Log\PS4\1. Game\<Game name>\<Game TitleID\" find Right txt and then get what you want.

and one thing. this program only give you the link of games. you have to use some program like IDM for download those update.

Don't even know how to import the Database into the program. Tried pasting it directly at the "Database" folder but it didn't work. Any tips?

I just extracted the 'Database' folder containing PS4Database.db to the same directory as PSXLink.exe and e_sqlite3.dll and it worked here on Windows 10.

@eltutz
PSXHAX answered your question. Just extract RAR and then copy Database Folder in Program Folder.

And one thing. if someone can help me for archive xml link of PS5 games i can create a program for that too. the only thing i found is this Github project but not updated in 1 year. so if someone can grab the xml link of games for me to create a program for PS5 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back