Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 19, 2016 at 11:29 PM       12,964       21            
Following the release of Rebug CFW 4.80.1, PlayStation 3 developer Lightra1n has now made available a modified PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware version dubbed REBUG 4.80.1 LightRa1n Mod with details and a demo video below.

Download: Rebug_4.80.1_Ra1n_MOD.PS3UPDAT (208.5 MB)

MD5 Hash: 553F04B6013FD7E9B89BDE01E12F8277

To quote: Hello guys! I wanted to install Linux to PS3 and I was need to patch CFW for OOS++.

So I decided patch CFW REBUG for it and edit some resources also. And with Joonie help i created a first MOD of Rebug, it was 4.76.1 version first. Then it was 4.78.2.

And now it's 4.80.1 - The BEST CFW for me EVER ;)

Features:
  • BASED at REBUG 4.80.1 REX
  • CHANGED COLDBOOT
  • CHANGED COLDBOOT_AUDIO
  • ADDED GAMEBOOT -- REBUG --
  • PATCHED for OOS++ (22GB - need to restore system via Recovery)
  • EDITED WAVE for XMB
  • UPDATED WEBMAN MOD to 1.43.30
  • EDITED WM ICONS
  • EDITED AVATAR ICONS
  • VISUAL EDIT of TOOLBOX
  • REWRITED SYSTEM ICONS
  • ADDED CCAPI 2.70 Rev.4 (to PACKAGES)
  • ADDED 2 WAVES for Choice (to PACKAGES)
Tested at many consoles, CFW dowloaded 2860 times and all fine!

SPECIAL THX TO JOONIE FOR HELP IN CREATING THIS BUILD!!! ENJOY! http://vk.com/lrps3
REBUG 4.80.1 LightRa1n Mod.png

Comments

Recent Articles
Redbox Video Game Rentals to End This Year, Game Sales by Early 2020
As GameStop reported massive financial losses and announced the closing of more stores this year, it appears Redbox is getting out of the video game rental business by the end of 2019... they'll...
Horizon: Zero Dawn Camera PS4 Hacks Demo by ManFightDragon
Proceeding his P.T. Silent Hills Demo Camera PS4 Hacks and MHW: Iceborne x Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds, PlayStation 4 video game hacker @manfightdragon is back with a Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Minecraft Bedrock Version on PS4 Features Cross-Play and Marketplace
Back in October we reported that PS4 Cross-Play exited the Beta stage and was available to all PlayStation 4 developers, and today Mojang officially announced that the Minecraft Bedrock Version...
Open World Co-op RPG Ashen Joins New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Among the new PS4 video game releases next week is open world co-op action RPG Ashen by A44 and Annapurna Interactive where you play a wanderer in search of a place to call home. In Ashen you'll...