Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 6, 2019 at 5:23 PM       30      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we've covered a PS4GearSystem Emulator Demo, PS4GearSystem Emulator Port and following his PGEN Sega Genesis / MegaDrive Emulator Port PlayStation 4 developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) released a Sega Master System (SMS) PSP Emulator for PS4 with details below. (y)

Download: Emu_SMS_(PSP).pkg (118.81 MB) / UP9000-CUSC00000_00-UCUS987020000001-A0100-V0101.pkg (180.75 MB - With Full ROMset) / SMS 2 PS4: Sega Master System Emulator v1.1 on PS4 by Markus95

Below is a Sega Master System PSP Emulator on PS4 demonstration video from his YouTube Channel, and to quote from his blog post on Logic-Sunrise.com, roughly translated: Emu Master System on PS4

Here is a new emulator available for our dear PS4. This time I used PSP emulation to make SMS + compatible (Master System emulator on PSP) on the latest Sony console.

This emulator works on all models and firmwares PS4 jailbroken, you will add your own roms in .zip or sms format, it is also possible to change the background of the emulator if you are interested (background.png).

All the games do not work at 100%, there are some small bugs here and there for some titles, you can also set some options in the emulator menu (L1 + R1) to improve your gaming experience (full screen, better sound, speed of emulation etc ...)

Tutorial:
  • Decompile Emu_SMS_(PSP).pkg with FAKE_PKG_Generator (orbis-pub-chk.exe) password (00000000000000000000000000000000)
  • In the folder data / retrieve the image.iso file
  • Open this image.iso file with winrar
  • Add your roms in PSP_GAME / SYSDIR /
  • Then create the iso with UMD Generator that you rename well image.iso
  • Rebuild the FPKG with the new image.iso file including your own ROMs with the same password (00000000000000000000000000000000).
PS: Per source I can announce the coming of a future Neo-Geo Emulator CD soon :p more info here.
Im Working on NeoGeo CD emu, wait a PKG.
Sega Master System (SMS) PSP Emulator for PS4 by Markus95.jpg

Comments

i found this link with the full romset

Spoiler

i bought one of them chinese mini snes consoles came with 621 8 bit games worst pos i ever bought works tho

are they no way to get the psp version of retroarch running on the ps4?

nice psp emulators. how about CPS1, 2, NEOGEO and GBA emulator (psp gba is more advance than ps2 and it can play most games).. tnx

They do work and the atgame Sega version comes loaded and can be hacked aswel.

But we're reviews said game audio lags

is it possible to get mame and mortal kombat 1 and 2 and how about mugen

aww job man thanks is there any way to make the games run better some run slow and others wont run at all

ultra thank you for that stuff!

i love those retro emus so much!

Dolphin emu on ps4 that would be cool :)

i think nothing is impossible :)

thx, thx, thx for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back