Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 1, 2017 at 10:41 PM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have an extra half a grand burning a hole in your pocket, check out one of these two new PlayStation VR bundles coming this month, including PlayStation VR Worlds and Until Dawn: Rush of Blood PS4 packages. :geek:

Here are the specifics from PlayStation Brand Marketing VP John Koller, to quote:

If you haven’t picked up PlayStation VR yet, we’ve got some good news – the PS VR bundle is making a return. This was available for pre-order before launch, but it’s hitting store shelves next week for $499 USD / $699 CAD (MSRP). Check your local retailers for availability.

The PlayStation VR Bundle represents a great value, as it includes all of the following items:
  • PlayStation VR headset
  • PlayStation Camera
  • Two PlayStation Move motion controllers
  • PlayStation VR demo disc
  • PlayStation VR Worlds
Interested in the frightening adrenaline ride of Until Dawn: Rush of Blood? Well, even more good news – an exclusive PlayStation VR Until Dawn: Rush of Blood Bundle will be available at GameStop and EB Games. This bundle will become available later this month for $499 USD / $699 CAD (MSRP), and includes the following:
  • PlayStation VR headset
  • PlayStation Camera
  • Two PlayStation Move motion controllers
  • PlayStation VR demo disc
  • Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
It’s only been three months since we launched PS VR and the game lineup looks to be incredibly strong in 2017. I’m super excited about a few PS VR games in the year ahead, with Farpoint, Golem, Gran Turismo Sport, Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin and Star Trek: Bridge Crew in my sights. Hope you all get a chance to pick up a PS VR headset and enjoy these for yourself. We love the PlayStation Nation’s passion for this platform and I can’t wait for what’s coming in 2017!
Sony Reveals New PlayStation VR Bundles Coming This Month.jpg

Comments

is there a site or anything that has information on what bundles come with which firmware? I'm really interested in a PS4 Pro VR Bundle but I'd rather be on 3.7 than 4.whatever. Thanks for any info that could be spared

No thanks. They are trying to damage my money out of my wallet!!! STILL UGLY VR LOOKING. FORGET IT! SCREW THEM! in 5 years, it will be cheaper. Heck no, VR google is too big. I will give another 10 years for VR google to become smaller and lightweight. Right now, it is UGLY VR I have ever seen. FORGET IT!

is there a site or anything that has information on what bundles come with which firmware? I'm really interested in a PS4 Pro VR Bundle but I'd rather be on 3.7 than 4.whatever. Thanks for any info that could be spared
You'd be better off buying a pro launch model, if you intend to use vr then updates are required.

Either/or im afraid :(

Thank you Centrino :( that's a great answer, and PSXHAX I really appreciate you finding me those links as well <3 I guess I'll go for a pro launch if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back