Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 16, 2022 at 12:04 AM       29      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of sorting out infrastructure issues preventing many in the PS5 Scene from dropping by their local Walmart to pick up a PlayStation 5 video game console released over a year ago hassle-free, following their Doritos PS5 Contest today Sony announced the introduction of PS5 Treat Codes... which is essentially a scavenger hunt to locate 14 codes scattered around the globe in unexpected places for a chance to win a PS5 console before PlayStation 5 BOTs & Scalpers scoop them all up to resell at exorbitant prices. 🧐

Although this sounds like another convoluted, time-wasting stall tactic in lieu of Sony resolving ongoing parts supply and distribution chain logistic problems, here's what SIE Director of Brand Marketing Adam Grant has to say about the PlayStation 5 Treat Codes globe-spanning hunt to quote:

Starting today, a series of 14 unique codes resembling PlayStation controller inputs will appear online, on social media channels, and in unexpected places around the world, such as high-profile events involving sports, gaming, film, and music.

Each code you find will provide you with an opportunity to enter and win a PS5 console, which means finding every code will give you 14 opportunities to enter the contest.

The steps to enter are simple: find a code, input it correctly on the Treat Codes page on PlayStation.com after signing up, and compete to win by answering a question. You’ll have until 10am PST on March 7 to find and input codes and answer the questions for an opportunity to enter and win a PS5 console.

Keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks, as not every code will be available at once. The more codes you find, the more opportunities you’ll have to enter and win!

Hint: keep a lookout on creators’ channels that are streaming PlayStation titles sometime this week.

Check out the Treat Codes page for more details on how to take part, including Official Rules. Good luck!

Treat Codes | PlayStation

TREAT CODES is here. Over the next two weeks, 14 unique codes will appear in unexpected places. Each one gives you an opportunity to enter and win a PS5.

For more info and to sign-up visit: PlayStation.com/treat-codes/

Sony's PS5 Treat Codes Hunt Begins for Chance to Win a PlayStation 5.png

Comments

yeah it is lame. turn your flagship video game console into an online raffle. i just don't care about ps5 cause it has no games i want still.

I don't care much for contest like this my local Walmart doesn't even have any ps4 consoles or ps4 accessories other than the controller dock charger. The ps5 is the worse console I have see to ever find local.

PS5-PIC-1.png

Answer: 111000000

L2 | R2 | 🔺 | R1 | L1 | 🔴 | < | X | ◼️ | >

Answer: You pick a number

ps5-3.png

Answer: Is yours to pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back