Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, I tested this method and worked perfectly on a ps3 cech4201a with firmware 4.81 and the game farm simulator 15, I will test other games and will post results.

So far these are my results :

Ducktales Remastered and Dragon's Crown work just fine

No More Heroes : Heroes Paradise asks me to insert a CD

Catherine seems corrupted by I'm sure I messed up the manipulation at some point.

update : Catherine asks me to insert a CD, guess that I'm missing something on the LIC.EDAT generation

After reinjection, the game gives a.... Black screen ?

Aaaaaaand final post for today : Even if the compat list says so, there's no use injecting game data in the backup. Actually it will prevent your game from booting. I just deleted it and now my game boots fine. Good night y'all

The CFW2OFW Compat List says the following :

"Install Game Data before DTU. Creates "/game/BLJM60215DATA/" directory" but if you follow this step and inject the game data yourself, the game will see it as corrupted and give you a black screen. Just don't bother about that step as the Game Data will be installed as soon as you launch the game without it ;)

I've got a last issue with the game tho : I can't see any SMS

Oh guess hecking what ? I've found another issue about Catherine. The game will freeze if you try to progress through the 2nd night. Welp, it was a good try.

I downloaded Fifa 2017 cfw version, Can I inject this game with the above method? because In the LICDIR folder what I see is LIC.DAT not LIC.EDAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back