Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 18, 2018 at 12:06 AM       60      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we learned for PSN access on jailbroken PS4 consoles beyond spoofing the version string you'll also need to spoof index.dat and X-Passphrase according to scene devs, and today PlayStation 4 developer @zecoxao updated his Github repository with a PS4 port of the PS3 index.dat decrypter called UnDat from fail0verflow followed by an index.dat encrypter for PS4 called Dat. :geek:

Download: undat-master.zip / GIT / dat-master.zip / GIT

While PlayStation scene developer Joonie reminds us "most people will just have to forget about PSN for hackable PS4 and likely need two consoles for both general daily gaming and homebrewing" it will be interesting to see what the future holds for PlayStation 4 spoofers and online games. :unsure:

UnDat PS4 Index.dat Decrypter Ported from PS3 by Zecoxao.jpg

Comments

Maybe steps missing, I have yet to test, been on 5.53 online free PS plus for trial , gta online rest hack, esp chip modifications, but then again I have to test, maybe we get some profit out of it

Saturday night sitting with a 4.55 hen PS4 on esp node mcu chip loaded but unable to play any of the 2018 games. Good times will come... Lots of hope.

@demonsrpide

the tool works perfectly, my best guess is that maybe you're using "dat-key" and "dat-iv" for ps3, i.e. containing the ps3 keys instead ps4. BTW, proper keys are in the PSDev Wiki, public for everyone.

@m4tt nah, I grabbed the key and iv from dev wiki, where is the program pulling the keys from?

Im getting "Unable to load Dat-Key"

update, i shoulda put 2 and 2 together, it was wanting /.ps4 i was using PS4_KEYS, fail.

@Karner

no, you make files "dat-key" and "dat-iv" and put (for example using hex editor), the bytes of the key as per the wiki, then put them in ".ps4" directory.

BTW, it was the exactly same procedure for PS3 - only use ".ps3" directory instead and of course the ps3 keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back