Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 2, 2023 at 11:49 AM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his Merge FPKG PS5 tool, PlayStation 4 Scene homebrew developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) let us know on Twitter that he released an Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) Game Modder v1.0 including 25 Dragon Ball FighterZ (DBFZ) .pak file PS4 mods to enjoy on Jailbroken PS4 consoles. 🕹️

Download: UE4_Modder_V1.0.rar (3.64 MB - includes mod_builder.bat) / mods.rar (238.46 MB) / dbFz_modder_BETA_0.9.rar (298.39 MB) / Markus00095's PayPal <3

Below are some recent Tweets alongside the release details from his post on Logic-Sunrise.com, roughly translated: PS4 Unreal Engine 4 Game Modder v1.0

Some time ago, on my Twitter account, I announced that I had finally succeeded, after around 3 years, in converting complete Dragon Ball Fighter Z PC mods for PS4.

Indeed, for a long time I have been working on the complete conversion of PC mods to PS4 but I was blocked because of the PC textures that had to be adapted for PS4, it is now done...

Furthermore, after a small survey, still on my Twitter account, I suggested that you either publish the complete mods directly in PKG, or publish my tool for creating FPKG mods.

The result, although very very tight, gives my winning tool. You will therefore find this tool and how it works in this new...

The principle is simple, this script will decrypt the game update, add the mods you select and recreate the update including the mods, all you have to do is install the FPKG.

Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) Game Modder v1.0 & DBFZ PS4 Mods by Markus95 2.jpg My tool takes into account Dragon Ball Fighter Z mods, but also Sifu mods, but be careful, you will need BEFORE creating the FPKG to convert the PC mods to PS4 yourself, copying a PC mod directly into the tool will give you a texture problem in game...

I provide you with around twenty Dragon Ball Fighter Z converted PS4 mods, others will come later... You will find in this 1st pack of mods, Broly Xeno, Goku Armor, Trunk Armor, Gohan SSJ4, Goku God, Mod music, etc...

Tutorial:
  • Place the fpkg of the base game v1.0 in the game/dbz/ folder
  • Place the game update fpkg in the maj/dbz/ folder
  • Place the desired mods in the mods/dbz/ folder
  • Run mod_builder.bat
  • Enter the CUSA number of your game (the number only)
  • Press enter and wait
⬆️ Update: Also from Logic-Sunrise.com, roughly translated: [PS4] Add Dragon Ball Fighter Z Mods Very Easily

On this sad day of March 8, 2024 and following the death of MR Akira Toriyama, I am publishing the beta version 0.9 of my DBFZ Modder, to pay tribute to him.

Indeed, as specified just above, this is a Beta version, normally not intended to be published because it is approximately 50/60% finished, you may therefore encounter some minor bugs (mods not present or not functional on the ps4 ) but nothing serious as most of the code is finished.

Thanks to this Python script, it will be very easy for you to mod your PS4 game in just a few clicks. You must have the base game CUSA09072 and its corresponding update in FPKG format.

This works on all Jailbroken PS4s, 5.05 to 9.00...

You will therefore find in the archive accompanying this news, my python script, as well as around twenty PC MODs converted for PS4, but also a.bat file (Install pillow.bat) to be launched first and only once, in order to to install the dependencies for the proper functioning of my Modder.

I also take advantage of this news to express all my condolences to the family of MR Toriyama, our dad in the heart of all Dragon Ball fans, may he rest in peace and a BIG THANK YOU to him for everything he has contributed.

Tutorial Video:

[Tutorial-PS4] Modder Dragon Ball Fighter Z on PS4 Very Easily

A small donation for those who want to continue to support me is always a pleasure: Markus00095's PayPal <3

Spoiler: Related Tweets
Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) Game Modder v1.0 & DBFZ PS4 Mods by Markus95.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back