Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 9, 2021 at 10:04 PM       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to Select Retailers and Sony PS5 Direct Orders, this holiday season Telecommunications company Verizon will be selling both the PS5 Disc Edition Console for $499.99 and PS5 Digital Edition Console for $399.99 to existing Verizon wireless account holders reportedly around December 10th while retail chain Kohl's is also expected to join in... although Kohl's PlayStation 5 Video Games & Consoles Page currently only lists some PS5 Accessories. 🎮

🔥 As the PS5Scene heats up with recent PS5 Jailbreaking developments including a 4.03 PS5 Webkit Exploit and PS5 Keys for Root Access Obtained, it won't be surprising if PlayStation 5 Scalpers are back in full force this year reselling marked-up consoles with Black Friday just a few weeks away on November 26th.

As always, anyone with tips on sourcing a PS5 console feel free to share them with the rest of community here in the comments below. 💬
Verizon to Sell Sony PS5 Disc Edition & Digital Edition Consoles.png

Comments

I just saw a scammer get away with a couple of thousands of dollars then deleting their selling account, luckily i found it way too sus lol
At least this is something legit :D
Damn chip shortage bs

PS5 may go down in history as the console that never existed soon... according to mainstream media reports Sony apparently cut PS5 production plans by 1 million consoles due to chip shortages and shipment issues. 😱

It sucks so much. Prices for scalped consoles here isnt as bad but still i wont pay an extra 200, specially when i decided to not buy it for msrp on release :D i still have hopes they make a black one haha

i might just buy a high end pc instead, 1 dont have to jailbreak crap, 2 easier to backup games, 3 no stupid console exclusives, 4 i dont have to fight scalpers for a pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back