official release, today PlayStation Vita developer @BenMitnicK of BMK Studio updated his VitaShellMod to version 1.75 with the changes outlined below.
To quote from his release page on what's new in this revision: VitaShellMod 1.75
Warning, it will replace VitaShell. I haven't finished my MOD but I give you a version to use it.
- Add the pic0 to the launch of the application
- Add background image random "20 max"
- Add language selection in options
- Remove PluginsManager
- Add DataBaseMenu (LTRIGGER+Right_Joystick_Left to activate the menu)
- Add Vitaident (LTRIGGER+Right_Joystick_Right to activate the menu)
- Add NetProfileCheck (LTRIGGER+Right_Joystick_UP to activate the menu)
- Add ForeCast (RTRIGGER+Right_Joystick_Right to activate the menu)
- Add the language of the different menu and options in the language file
- Add color options for different menus
- Add credit
- Add Theme manager
- Add somes options to color.txt
- Add noPreview image and square+triangle button image to theme folder
- Add param.ini for 100% Customizing Select Manager
- Add Filter for your Wallpapers
- Settings menu remapped to LTRIGGER+START
- Add Battery Percent
- Add Time Second
- Add Save CID (In root of ux0)