Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We here at PSXHAX.COM would like to wish EVERYONE a HAPPY 4/20 Day today! :bananaman13:

Below you'll find some 4/20 videos, stories and Tweets making their rounds on Twitter for the cats who can't just lay back and chill with the rest of us <3

sPECiAL sHOUT oUTS to those who remember ANY OF THiS (if you do, take another puff and pass it to the left!), to my #1 Newfie markyg and to qwertyoruiopz for keeping everyone awake the last few weeks!

Feel free to add your own 4/20 Day videos and stories below...

So one day I was sitting with a buddy, his pregnant girlfriend (who was wearing a dress, mind you), me and my chick... and phat blunts, bongs, etc weren't good enough so we started doing buckets... if you've never done 'em consider yourself warned! :LOL:

Next thing we know his old lady leaves the room for a few minutes to get us more brews, and before she comes back he tells us he's gonna Fonzie her... so we were all like ummmm ok??? o_O

Soon as she got back she gave us our drinks like a nice lil wifey, went to sit down next to him on the couch and shot up faster than any pregnant chick I've ever seen move in my entire life... and it was only then we realized wtf he was on about, she got Fonzied!!! :ROFLMAO:

If you don't find this hilarious, either you had to be there or need to take another hit and reread it! (y)
Was Gonna Post PS4 Jailbreaking News, But We Got High... Happy 420 Day!.jpg

Comments

Qwerty was vague but it could mean either memory dump or kernel dump. And dumping in tech terms means uploading files from one place to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back