PS3 game mods you may want to check out the WEBRTM PS3 SPRX / EBOOT Project from @01cedric and Swaqq which aims to allow modding directly from your browser without any IP required!
Here's what PlayStation 3 developer 01cedricv2 on NGU had to say about their new project, to quote:
Hey NGU Members! Special Version made exclusively for NextGenUpdate with
- >>> 0.001 <<< [Alpha]
- BO2 [ ✓ ]
- BO1 [ ✓ ] (is broken at the moment... working on a FIX!)
It was & still is my first every php & html project i've ever made... So please understand and dont tell me, when the code isn't fancy enough 4 u I havent saw anything like this yet (beside some things using a C# Listener...).
I've simply used HTTP Requests within a SPRX which is, in my and others opinion, better than using some C# Application on the users PC. Anyway... I've created this for FREE, as of in my opinion, their is not much $$$ to get from it. That's why i will do this Project for FREE... Lets get to it, instead of let you listen to me talking about crap, nobodys interested in
1) Go to the WEBRTM Website and sign up/sign in... WEBRTM - Login (No email verification needed as of now, as of it is a PUBLIC Test, and i am not here to collect Data from you )
2) After you've logged in, you should be redirected to the Mainpage, which looks like this:
You'll see all instructions on their + an additional Download to the SPRX & EBOOT
3) Follow Instructions on the Website and a Video will be uploaded and added on here shortly! So keep an eye out for it
I would like to hear suggestions of new Mods or even Games you'd like to see
I will update the WEBRTM most likely daily.
Download: WEBRTM - SPRX + EBOOT
It is just a SPRX + 2 EBOOTs (BO1 & BO2) in a .zip archive!
- 01cedric - for coding most part of it
- Swaqq - for coding help & Design!
- Everyone else i've forgot!
[BO3/1.07/SPRX][Preview] Shader-Mod + MenuBase!
Thanks goes out on this to @HydrogenNGU for the news tip on Twitter!