Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter madgooner       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.

madgooner

Contributor
I have a ps4 pro and I am interested in jail breaking it but don't know where to start. Been on all day trying to get the file PS4UPDAT.PUP unlocked with password but keep having to go a survey and then dosnt work. Can someone point me in the right direction, I have looked on here and there is loads of stuff and I'm getting a bit overwhelmed

Sorry folks just read the post further down should have put my glasses on lol

Thanks

I'm pretty sure there are no CFW-jailbreaks available at this time so that is probably fake, some future advice when there is some crappy survey involved mostly for downloading or password it's 99.9999% fake

So, what your post tells me is that you have no idea what you are doing, you've downloaded some fraud file and are about to be scammed and possibly have your PS4 bricked.

There are no jailbreaks for the PS4 Pro at the moment.

That pretty much covers things at the moment, hopefully soon we'll hear more on v4.05 progress but until then it's a waiting game. ;)

hey there, how to jailbreak the console ps4 pro teardown and remove drm how it works? i want develop one, how can i do this without asking a bloody survery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back