Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i have no idea mate. As for Burnout you should extract the update packages and copy their folders namely "TROPDIR" and "USRDIR" from the updates to the game. Then change the PARAM.SFO of the game to HG game and the App ver to 1.90. And just rename the PS3_GAME folder to BLES00455 and inject that folder to your backup. It should start without any problem after you restore it.

BTW go from 1.70 to 1.80 to 1.90 and if it asks you if you would like to overwrite it click yes.
For burnout, did you manage to get dlc to work?

Yooo boys.

I recall someone actually saying that some of the games before 2010 MIGHT work on 4.81.

Meaningful of all the games released until the end the year 2009 will work when injected? I'm going to try PES 2009. I'll report if it worked or not later.

well only games that has old lic.dat structure or no lic.dat at all which are mostly games released before 2010 but still the game has to have an update in order to be injected successfully but there are also some games released after 2010 that can be injected on 4.81 but its a different method its on the Russian website they download the demo and the game and take the param.sfo and eboot.bin from demo to the game and rename the game folder with the demo tittle id.

here is list of games working from the translated russian site and instructions on each game

Specs:
PS3 4.81 OFW

I am really confused as to how can I inject games on a 4.81 OFW console, there are a lot of threads about doing this and doing that, all ranging from being identical to others with added steps, I am aware that some games require "EMs" but as what I've read and am currently trying the following games should work;

Afro Samurai
Burnout Paradise

Errors such as 800010006 to 80029530, specially 80029530, while 800010006 came up when I used CFW2OFW Helper, is persistent on my test and had yet to launch at least one of the following. As such I would like to ask for your assistance on the matter on what should I do or even point me to a single guide that worked and tested for you guys on 4.81. Thank you.

*DTU is impossible for me for I have no secondary console, as such, I plea that the conversation do not stray from the topic at hand where one might suggest DTU or even buying a new console.

Thank you.

According to this thread some games can be injected to OFW 4.81.

I do not understand how exactly this method works. I also need to know if it is thumb rule that any game from 2010 or below can work with this method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back