Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 10, 2016 at 1:38 AM       26,154       3            
Following the previous release, PlayStation 3 developer baxalo recently updated the Control Fan Utility for PS3 CFW 4.78 / 4.80 followed by a 4.82 PS3 Fan Temperature Control and a v4.83 update by Evilnat.

Download: Control_Fan_Utility_ 1.9.4(4.78).pkg (221.48 KB) / Control_Fan_Utility_ 1.9.4(4.80).pkg (221.48 KB) / Control Fan Utility [v4.83 Unofficial].rar (214 KB) / GIT / Control.Fan.Utility.4.84.pkg (for CFW 4.84 DEX AND CEX) / GIT

To quote, roughly translated: We upgraded the fan management program for the PS3 to be compatible with the 4.78 and 4.80 CFW. Above we provide separately for each CFW the corresponding version of the Fan Control Utility. First uninstall the previous version and then put the new.

Some additional details are also available on it from GameSonic.it, as follows:

Color of LED:
  • Up to 70° will flash yellow and green
  • If the temperature is above 70° it will flash yellow, red and green
  • The green LED illuminates for 1.5 seconds every 11-12 seconds. This is the way the payload tells us that it is working normally (especially if shown a yellow LED)
Recommended Mode:

Payload mode

Installation:

Copy to a USB .pkg and the files install from Install Package Files.

Control Fan Utility PS3 Homebrew
Control Fan Utility.jpg

Comments

PLAYER 1

Contributor
There is no update at all, 1.9.4 is an ancient pkg i've being using since 4.4x i guess. It works on all the cfws. Tested that old pkg on 4.80 cobra ferrox.

Maybe the icon (greek flag) has changed (i change it after install it), dont know, anyway i dont need-want to register/login to other site to get this pkg.

Recent Articles
Stickman Zombie Attack PS4 Homebrew Game PKG by Med33
After a lot of work, I'm announcing Stickman Zombie Attack homebrew game PKG made with Unity for the PS4. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ Thanks to all the beta testers @jwooh, @DEFAULTDNB and @FFTHEWINNER they helped...
Free-to-Play Action RPG Dauntless Slashes Onto PS4 Tomorrow
Reminiscent of Fortnite, the Behemoth-slaying co-op action RPG Dauntless slashes onto PS4 tomorrow, is free-to-play and offers exclusive cosmetic gear for PS Plus members. 😀 Here's more on...
PS4Modding.net: PS4 Cheats and Modding Platform Trainers with Tools
Since the release of PS4 Reaper (debugger and trainer maker) the goal was to gather modders and gamers around one passion. Today we've come along way: 3 Universal Trainers (PC, Android, iOS)...
Orbis MSX Super Laydock: Mission Striker PS4 Homebrew PKG
Proceeding the MSXORBIS MSX Core from BigBoss and recent Resident Evil CODE: Vita PS4 homebrew game in development by @Markus95, this weekend @oneman123 shared on Twitter a shoot 'em up Orbis MSX...