Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 10, 2016 at 1:38 AM       27,272       3            
Following the previous release, PlayStation 3 developer baxalo recently updated the Control Fan Utility for PS3 CFW 4.78 / 4.80 followed by a 4.82 PS3 Fan Temperature Control and a v4.83 update by Evilnat.

Download: Control_Fan_Utility_ 1.9.4(4.78).pkg (221.48 KB) / Control_Fan_Utility_ 1.9.4(4.80).pkg (221.48 KB) / Control Fan Utility [v4.83 Unofficial].rar (214 KB) / GIT / Control.Fan.Utility.4.84.pkg (for CFW 4.84 DEX AND CEX) / GIT

To quote, roughly translated: We upgraded the fan management program for the PS3 to be compatible with the 4.78 and 4.80 CFW. Above we provide separately for each CFW the corresponding version of the Fan Control Utility. First uninstall the previous version and then put the new.

Some additional details are also available on it from GameSonic.it, as follows:

Color of LED:
  • Up to 70° will flash yellow and green
  • If the temperature is above 70° it will flash yellow, red and green
  • The green LED illuminates for 1.5 seconds every 11-12 seconds. This is the way the payload tells us that it is working normally (especially if shown a yellow LED)
Recommended Mode:

Payload mode

Installation:

Copy to a USB .pkg and the files install from Install Package Files.

Control Fan Utility PS3 Homebrew
Control Fan Utility.jpg

Comments

PLAYER 1

Contributor
There is no update at all, 1.9.4 is an ancient pkg i've being using since 4.4x i guess. It works on all the cfws. Tested that old pkg on 4.80 cobra ferrox.

Maybe the icon (greek flag) has changed (i change it after install it), dont know, anyway i dont need-want to register/login to other site to get this pkg.

Recent Articles
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels Hits PlayStation 4 This Fall, PS4 Trailer Video
Similar to Breaking Bad, another Netflix series I got hooked on is Narcos which focuses on Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar... and today Sony announced Narcos: Rise of the Cartels is hitting...
PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 WIP Design Update and Demo
Following the PS4 X-Project Updates, Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader and X-Project GTA V Lotus Menu 1.03 Patch PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful recently shared on Twitter a work-in-progress...
PlayStation Store Offers September Savings, Up to 70% Off PSN Games
Just in time for fall, Sony's PlayStation Store September Savings sale is underway and offers discounts of up to 70% off select PS4, PS Vita and PS3 games through October 1st at 8 AM Pacific time...
NAO PS4 Control: NAO Robots with PS4 DualShock 4 Controller by Caiit
Proceeding the WiFi Rover for RPi DS4 PS4 Controller earlier this week, today developer Caiit committed on Github NAO PS4 Control which as the name implies allows you to control a NAO Robot with a...