Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Finally here is the PC, PS3 PKG and Xbox 360 new updated demo of my game, after years of hard work documented in part for those following all my progress updates on Facebook and Twitter!

Fursan al-Aqsa Announcement Trailer - All the Power to the People of Palestine

Spoiler: Banner

Watch the video.

Soundtrack by Rodrigo KTarse, the Great Insurgent Rapper of Brazil's Guetos!

:arrow: Updated Demo

Download Links
This Updated Demo of Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque will allow players to have a taste of the Campaign Mode, which has a gameplay very similar to (and inspired by) the Classic Shooter Goldeneye 007, with many mission objectives to complete on each mission, such as destroying security cameras, sabotaging some Israeli equipment, finding documents that reveal more details about the game’s plot, planting bombs, invading Israeli bases, finding and murdering a specific enemy, rescuing Palestinian civilians, hijacking vehicles, taking down planes.

Adding to this, there is a Multiplayer Map, Battle of Negev Desert, so you all can revive the Golden Days of Split Screen Multiplayer Games.

On consoles (PS3 and Xbox360), the multiplayer mode works outside the box, as for PC, you need to have 2 Xbox360 Gamepads for PC. However, it works aswell with ANY PC Gamepad through the Xbox360 Controller Emulator, which is already included with PC Version.

After you install the PC Version, just go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Press Beta\Support\Xbox360ControllerEmulator.zip

All the intructions are there. The full version of this game will be released in January 2021, God's Willing

I hope you all enjoy this updated demo, as there is too much love, dedication and many sleepless nights spent on this project.

Assalamu Alaykum, may the Peace be upon You!

Nidal Nijm.

Note: There is a small bug in the game (which does not interfere with gameplay), it is a bug in the version of Unreal Engine 3 that I am using. Sometimes, when the player leans against some walls and tries to shoot, the projectile of the weapon is not launched.

To solve this, just tap in any direction (W, A, S, D, analog directional on PS3/Xbox360) and shoot again. This is because the starting point of the projectile launch in Unreal Engine 3 is calculated in relation to the position of the player's camera, and sometimes the camera is pressed on some walls when the player is too close, losing the starting point of calculation for launching the projectile.

Spoiler: Legacy Article

Fursan al-Aqsa Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque PS3 PKG by Nidal Nijm Games.png

Comments

Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration - PC 64bit Patch

Spoiler: Download Link

This is just the 64bit version of Fursan al-Aqsa Game Executable, which I am providing because some Windows 10 users are experiencing some crashes while running the game, as Win10 has some compatibility problems with old 32bit applications.To "install" this patch, simply copy the zip file to:
Code:
C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\
Extract the zip file there, then run the game directly:
Code:
C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win64\FursanAqsaGame.exe
@PSXHAX Man, can you to mainpage (in the home of psxhax.com) this post? It's because I just released a new updated demo and I want to people download and test it.

Spoiler

All the praise be to Allah! My game will be showcased on IndieCade Festival, GameSlam Opening Event! This is a dream coming true!

Cheers from Brazil!

I am all for (free) palestine and your game. But unless mecca is freed from the devil that inhabits it now i dont see any solution. Keep developing these social justice themed games !

Hello friends!

If you did not watch, here is my game shining at IndieCade's GameSlam:

Spoiler: Video

Fursan al-Aqsa Pseudo Raytracing on GTS360M, PS3 and Xbox360!

Spoiler: Downloads

Spoiler: Images

Today I want to showcase a Pseudo Raytracing Shader I made for FursanAqsaGame and it runs smoothly on GTS360M/PS3/Xbox360! I updated the Demo with this shader and a better balanced difficulty.

This is NOT a real raytracing effect, however, the final results are good enough, as I showcase below, and most importantly, it does not reduce performance, as it is just a material setup. I updated the Demo with this new shader and a better balanced difficulty.

This new shader basically uses the Unreal Engine 3 Material Function called Reflection Vector and a metallic reflection texture (an image file), everything linked to the Specular Map Input and Multiplied by the Diffuse Input of Unreal Engine 3 Material editor, as you can see here follows some screenshots:

Cheers and until next update!

Hello friends! I created a Facebook Page for my game, so please, let's share it. And drop a like there to support me!

Thanks!

Fursan al Aqsa Pseudo Raytracing Showcase

Look at this bad boy. Whenever he gets mad, he simply blows things up!

Spoiler

And it was love at a first glance!

Here I show my newest toy, the M249 Machine Gun with all it's glory!

This is the reload animation, it was done manually with keyframing inside 3dsmax.

I hope you enjoy!

This is another toy for my collection :D

This is the IWI TAR-21 Submachine Gun with all it's glory and gore!

We never give up! We never bow to our enemies! We're gonna resist with bullets until our last breath!

Here follows some of the arsenal you will have on FursanAqsaGame for trucidating Zionists without mercy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back