Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex kicked us out of the kitchen by announcing that his PKG Kitchen is no longer needed, and introduced his latest GP4 Generator all-in-one utility called GenGP4 which combined with the FTP server is everything you need to dump PlayStation 4 games including a more reliable tree-decrypting method alongside shorter instructions below! :D

Download: gengp4.exe / gengp4.zip (641 KB) / ps4-dumper.bin / GIT

To quote: "No more .pkg extraction, .pfs extraction, file merging etc. FTP server dumps the game to HDD folder, then gp4gen sanitizes this folder and generates the .gp4."
GP4Gen (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

To quote from @XVortex's condensed guide on using GenGP4:

1) Turn on the console, insert disc (or run psn title), install all game patches;
2) Plug-in the USB stick, run the ps4-dumper payload (.bin or standalone);
3) Run your game, make sure to get main menu, minimize game (PS Button);
4) Wait till completion. When the process is finished the lights stop blinking
and console will shutdown automatically (it is normal, not a panic shutdown);
5) Turn on your console, remove disc, uninstall the game (for further testing);
6) On PC: Plug-in the USB Stick, then open gengp4.exe, point into CUSAxxxxx dir
and press Generate .GP4, You should get the 'Done.', then press Save .GP4;
7) Open .gp4 in the orbis-pub-gen and build .pkg file
(You can get the orbis-pub-gen tool via PKG_Fake_Generator);
8) Run PS4HEN payload, install and test your .pkg;
9) Enjoy.

GenGP4 (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

Comments

Having some issues with Killzone. The PKG file I made with the KitchenAid dumper freezes at the main menu. Tried using the new dumper and it crashed three times. I'm going to try one more time in the hopes that it will work. For some reason, the game black screens and the system shuts down when I use my WD Passport drive, but seems to be dumping to my MicroSD drive.

I think that the problems come with games that have so much files, i dumping until down, and is impossible, 7500 files,after sometime of the dump or ftp download the files start giving 0bytes or duplicate the size of other fiiles.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Same problem for me infinite dumping, one game of 30 gb (INFAMOUS SECOND SOON)

My HD is 250gb and now after dump is full,no space,and i test with gengp4, he extract but don't run the FPKG

I have problems with the creation of Fpkg from my CDs I could not create anyone with any of the methods reported so far, I do not know what to do

I followed the various guides to the letter but I can not absolutely
I would love to create pkg and share them, I only have European games

Been a little over two hours now and Killzone still isn't done dumping. The light is still flashing on my MicroSD drive and the system still hasn't turned off yet. Using a 200gb card when Killzone is only 48GB. On the old method, it took two hours to dump to the PC. As I'm typing this, the disc drive JUST powered down, but the light is still rapidly flashing on the SD drive and the console is still on.

Having some issues with Killzone. The PKG file I made with the KitchenAid dumper freezes at the main menu. Tried using the new dumper and it crashed three times. I'm going to try one more time in the hopes that it will work. For some reason, the game black screens and the system shuts down when I use my WD Passport drive, but seems to be dumping to my MicroSD drive.
I suffered the same issue that's because KillZone haz more than one encripted prx look at the folder PRX that will need decryption to work.

Also infinite dumps more than 200gb and no a valid dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back